Greek Aquarist's Boards - Φόρουμ συζητήσεων γιά το χόμπυ του Ενυδρείου

Επιστροφή   Greek Aquarist's Boards - Φόρουμ συζητήσεων γιά το χόμπυ του Ενυδρείου > Γενικά > DIY . Φτιάχτο μόνος σου

DIY . Φτιάχτο μόνος σου Ο τίτλος τα λέει όλα.

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 30-11-14, 18:50
PIMASS Ο χρήστης PIMASS δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Ukraine, Vinnitsa
Αποστολή μηνύματος μέσω ICQ στον/στην PIMASS Send a message via Skype™ to PIMASS
Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από abrous Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Εκτιμω ιδιαιτερα το οτι καποιοι ειναι πολυ ενθουσιωδεις αλλα θα ηθελα να εξηγησω μερικα πραγματα.
Ενα τετοιο project δεν ολοκληρωνεται μεσα σε μερικες ημερες ουτε καν σε μερικες εβδομαδες. Ποσο μαλλον οταν αναπτυσεται στον ελευθερο χρονο μας. Ισως να ειμαστε στο 50-60% αλλα οχι παραπανω. Θα χρειαστει αρκετος καιρος ακομα μεχρι να συνδεθει η εφαρμογη με το web interface και να γινουν οι αρχικες δοκιμες. Το επομενο σταδιο ειναι καποιοι (οι πιο τολμηροι που εχουν και τις σχετικες τεχνικες γνωσεις) να κανουν μερικες δοκιμαστικες εγκαταστασεις και να γυρισουν τις παρατηρησεις τους και τα πιθανα προβληματα που θα ανακαλυψουν ωστε να τα διορθωσουμε. Μετα μπορουμε να προχωρησουμε παρακατω.
Δεν θα ηθελα να παρασυρω κοσμο σε εξοδα χωρις να ειμαι 100% σιγουρος για το αποτελεσμα. Αν καποιος ειναι γνωστης και θελει να πειραματιστει ειναι φυσικα ευπροσδεκτος αλλα θα γνωριζει οτι το κανει με δικη του ευθυνη.
Θα σας κραταω ενημερους για τις εξελιξεις.
Good job! Watching with interest the development of the project for several days. Unfortunately, not everything is clear, as I read a forum Google translator. However, a few questions:
1. Why use a temperature sensor pt100, rather than for example DS18BB20, as far as I understand it and connect easier, and higher accuracy.
2. What is the meaning of the order of printed circuit boards, on http://www.eurocircuits.com/, looked at their prices, it's super expensive !!! I always order the board in China (http://imall.iteadstudio.com/open-pc...ototyping.html), excellent quality for little money. Since the payment prior to delivery to Ukraine, held 2.5-3 weeks. Attached is a photo boards to assess their quality.

Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 30-11-14, 20:18
Το avatar του χρήστη abrous
abrous Ο χρήστης abrous δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Ν.Ηρακλειο
Αποστολή μηνύματος μέσω MSN στον/στην abrous
Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από PIMASS Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Good job! Watching with interest the development of the project for several days. Unfortunately, not everything is clear, as I read a forum Google translator. However, a few questions:
1. Why use a temperature sensor pt100, rather than for example DS18BB20, as far as I understand it and connect easier, and higher accuracy.
Thank you for following our project.
I prefer the PT100 because of its better absolute accuracy. But if you prefer to stick into digital domain one wire sensors are supported as well. There are two 3V<->5V interfaces that I am currently using to interface 2 AM2302/DT22 environmental sensors but you can modify the code to support DS18B20 or whatever you like. Probably I'll add this as a feature in the nearby future.

Παράθεση:
2. What is the meaning of the order of printed circuit boards, on http://www.eurocircuits.com/, looked at their prices, it's super expensive !!! I always order the board in China (http://imall.iteadstudio.com/open-pc...ototyping.html), excellent quality for little money. Since the payment prior to delivery to Ukraine, held 2.5-3 weeks. Attached is a photo boards to assess their quality.
I never said that Eurocircuits.com is the one and only choice. It is just my personal preference. I work with them for almost 15 years. They offer exceptional quality and consistency especially in difficult designs. Since this PCB is designed to be low-tech in purpose, I am very confident that even local PCB manufacturers will be able to produce it successfully. Feel free to use the service of your choice.

Παράθεση:

Since this is a Greek forum and many people do not speak English, if you need more info about this project please, contact me via email (abrous3d@hotmail.com).
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 30-11-14, 20:49
PIMASS Ο χρήστης PIMASS δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Ukraine, Vinnitsa
Αποστολή μηνύματος μέσω ICQ στον/στην PIMASS Send a message via Skype™ to PIMASS
Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από abrous Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Since this is a Greek forum and many people do not speak English, if you need more info about this project please, contact me via email (abrous3d@hotmail.com).
Ok, thanks, wrote a letter to e-mail
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Απάντηση στο θέμα

Συνδεδεμένοι χρήστες που διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 1 (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές