Greek Aquarist's Boards - Φόρουμ συζητήσεων γιά το χόμπυ του Ενυδρείου

Επιστροφή   Greek Aquarist's Boards - Φόρουμ συζητήσεων γιά το χόμπυ του Ενυδρείου > Ανατολική Αφρική > Λίγα λόγια για τα "rift lakes"

Λίγα λόγια για τα "rift lakes" Malawi, Tanganyika, Victoria, λίμνες γεμάτες ενδιαφέρουσες συμπεριφορές

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Prev Προηγούμενο μήνυμα   Επόμενο Μήνυμα Next
Παλιά 28-04-12, 09:16
Το avatar του χρήστη Κλεόβουλος
Κλεόβουλος Ο χρήστης Κλεόβουλος δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Mratibu wa Afrika jeshi

Περιοχή: 41.192471Ν, 26.304201Ε
Προεπιλογή Tropheus moorii "ilangi" και άλλα υπό εξαφάνιση

http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profile...es.php?id=1895
Το γνωρίζεται αυτό το υπέροχο είδος tropheus?
Ίσως σε λίγα χρόνια το βλέπουμε μόνο σε βίντεο και φωτογραφίες
Πριν απο καιρό ο Ad Konings είχε πει ότι το είδος έχει ήδη εκλείψει στη λίμνη.
Η αλήθεια είναι ότι έχει περιοριστεί δραματικά και αν δεν σταματήσει η τρέλα των αμερικάνων και αυστραλών και τούρκων(!!), κυρίως, χομπιστών να ζητάνε επίμονα άγρια πιασμένα ψάρια (WC), αυτό θα γίνει πραγματικότητα.
Είδα λοιπόν μια έκκληση αμερικάνου εισαγωγέα ψαριών απο την Τανγκανίκα http://www.valleyaquatics.net/ προς χομπίστες, εισαγωγείς και εξαγωγείς, να σταματήσουν να ζητάνε άγρια αυτού του είδους τουλάχιστον για 2 χρόνια, μέχρι ο πληθυσμός τους στην λίμνη να επανακάμψει.
Την μεταφέρω κι εδώ:
"The REAL Tropheus ilangi is near extinction in Lake Tanganyika.

This is what I think can be done to help preserve them.

Enough is enough with the Tropheus Ilangi......theyhavebeenoverfished in thatareato thepoint wherethey don't all come in with the beautiful yellow bodies they once did. I think it's time to stop bringing them in. I hope hobbyists will stop asking for them for a few years so the population can get back to where it should be. I won't be bringing in this species anymore for awhile. I have seen 1000's being collected in the past year and a lot going to Turkey.......the day will come when people won't be able to get them anymore. Please help conserve this Tropheus and don't ask for wilds anymore.

When I was in Africa in 2011 I witnessed first hand over 1000 being collected and shipped out. That was just ridiculous.

Ad Konigs had said a few years back that the tropheus ilangi was extinct in the Lake....thats not true YET. I received some even a few years ago that were beutiful bright yellow bodies like they should be....the ones coming in now are a mix or REAL ilangi and a Chilanga Red that has crossbred with an ilangi.

I'm asking all who read this whether hobbyist, importer or exporter whether in the USA or abroad....please stop asking for these fish. Give them at least 2 yrs to get a healthy population.

I have decided I will be sending out a broad email to all the exporters I know at the Lake to ask them to no longer collect them. Some I have spoken to already have agreed but when money talks I think we all know they can eventually get them.

PLEASE STOP TRYING TO GET THESE FISH WILD!! Their are dealers and breeders here that can provide you with beautiful F1 or tank raised ilangi.

Steve."
Απάντηση με παράθεση

Συνδεδεμένοι χρήστες που διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 1 (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές