Greek Aquarist's Boards - Φόρουμ συζητήσεων γιά το χόμπυ του Ενυδρείου

Επιστροφή   Greek Aquarist's Boards - Φόρουμ συζητήσεων γιά το χόμπυ του Ενυδρείου > Φυτεμένα Ενυδρεία > Φυτεμένα Ενυδρεία Γενικά

Φυτεμένα Ενυδρεία Γενικά Οτι δεν εμπίπτει στις εξειδικευμένες κατηγορίες.

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 15-12-02, 04:23
Tolis Ο χρήστης Tolis δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Δικτάτωρ

Περιοχή: Αθήνα
Προεπιλογή Ceratopteris.* = ντοματιές ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Ceratopteris.* = ντοματιές ???
Post by: fighterfish on 12/21/01 at 04:08:16
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi again,
I had bought a really nice bunch of a very common plant in greek LFS’s they ussually call it "ντοματιες".
What is the plants latin name ? Could it be a ceratopteris

I looked in tropica.com database and the only picture that is close was of that species.

Anyway, the plants did not do well at all ! After the first week they had started rotting on the lower part while the rest of the plant was growing. I had Sera floral depot, CO2, adequate lighting, and tera liquid fertilizer added from time to time. The cabombas and elodea even my anubias are growing really well. ???

I suspect that either the plant was in a not very good position in the tank, (close to heater, and not in the brigther center of the tank) or it is not supposed to grow from the roots...

.... any ideas ?

Title: Re: Ceratopteris.* = ντοματιές ???
Post by: Tolis on 12/21/01 at 08:43:24
Ντοματα, is Hygrophila difformis. ( Ceratopteri's leaf shape look similar some times but it's never sold here as tomato plant ). What happened to you is common with this plant, the upper bunches hide light from the lower part of the plant. Try to plant every stem on it's own, with a 10cm distance...it will look sparse at the begginning, but in 2-3 weeks it will look great.

Although Tropica is one of the best plant companies (if not the best) around, their drawings sometimes can be misguiding. An alternative is the Dennerle plant list at http://www.dennerle.de/pflanzen/Pflanzensuche_e.asp ...you have to type a common or scientific name in the search field though.
Tom's plant database ( set up by me ) is coming soon...

Title: Re: Ceratopteris.* = ντοματιές ???
Post by: fighterfish on 12/21/01 at 17:48:07
Hmm..
the pictures are better, and I like the search facility...
I think it guides you better,
for example I had my aponogeton crispus in a place where it was getting too much light while the hygrophila difformis were in an (almost) half shadow edge of the tank...

Ouf, replanting weekend...
;D :
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Απάντηση στο θέμα

Συνδεδεμένοι χρήστες που διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 1 (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων
Τρόποι εμφάνισης

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές