Greek Aquarist's Boards - Φόρουμ συζητήσεων γιά το χόμπυ του Ενυδρείου

Επιστροφή   Greek Aquarist's Boards - Φόρουμ συζητήσεων γιά το χόμπυ του Ενυδρείου > International forum > Ιntroductions - Greetings - Presentations

Ιntroductions - Greetings - Presentations English speaking visitors, present yourself!

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 22-04-11, 23:50
zorans83 Ο χρήστης zorans83 δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Skopje
Προεπιλογή

Και εγώ αυτό ακριβώς λέω xLoMoc... ότι έχει μια άξια λόγου συλλογή από ψάρια... αν μπορεί να τα φέρει και στην Θεσ/νίκη με τους όρους που λέει και να πάρει ο κόσμος μπράβο του... αλλά να μην λέει ότι είναι χομπίστας κλπ. Ας πει την αλήθεια.
Lets start with you? Who are you.Why all concerned with how I bring my fish to Thesaloniki.Why the need to know everything about me and my fish.Do you want their birth certificats?
Well I'll keep my promise and continue to answer your silly questions till you get tired of asking.First you should know what kind of a person I am. I have a store for leather goods bags and accesories.I work there all by my self 12 hours a day.I am the companies accountant owner menager salesmam, you name it buddy.I've qualified for the olympic games at 19.Finished undergraduate studies in psychology and masters in clinical psychology in the turkish republic of northern cyprus in the Near East University.
So the above said should tell you everything.I never get tired.I'm as persistent as a mule .And the last but not least I am a psychologyst by education so dont worry I wont give up on you
Now let's get down to business
You should really try to keep a track on my posts since I never just try to sell fish but always try to contribute somehow to the forums by giving ideas or DIY projects.These projects are mine unless I specify they arent.
You doubt that I am a cichlid lover.Now that really hurts mate.Come to think of it when it comes from you ... it doesnt
Some of your words
Could I ask you things for hours, but here you do not know how to take off photo of your fish ... only to draw up contracts know.
It was you in the first place starting the topic about papers so don't you dare saying I don't know anything about fish but only care about contracts.That is just mean.
Parameters of water in your aquarium (ie by type) ... and tell us what to feed him ... why so hard to get enough fish ... tell us if what the young hurry out of the mouth of the mother and in what age or leave the mothers to complete the cycle and let themselves freely small. Are you from those who do not even waiting to burst the eggs and incubates alone; What foods raise their young, what the conversion rate of food and what their growth. At what age reach 5 cm.
The first tests I used were from sera and it is not a lie when I say they were the lost I have bought.It is my opinion that when it comes to measuring water parameters in Skopje tests are a waste of money.That is not to say you shouldn't use them it is just that I havent found them that usefull for me
I have told you what I feed my cichlids with.Osi spirulina pelets,NLS cichlids formula,Ocean nutrition spirulina flakes,Tropical spirulina forte,Tetra pro vegetable... the list goes on and on.Why these foods.Why not.I have wrote in the other forum that I also use tetra discus from time to time and I received an immediate reaction from some guys.That is not an easy topic to talk about since it goes oposite of some experienced cichlid keepers in greece.But if you want we can talk about it as well.
I strip the fish every 10 days.How many days they're keeping the young in the mouth? are you kidding me.Do you know how many fish we're talking here.Do you expect me to write down the date every time a fish gets lucky in one of my tanks
Like I said every 10 days I strip all females that are visible to carry young.Sometimes they come out ass eggs so I put them in the exact tumblers I described how you can make in the other forum.You missed that post didn't you?
Fish that come out with eggsacks are going in DIY breeders and not being fed till they lose their eggsack.I wait for a couple of days for them to get better swimmers since theres a slight circulation in the rearing tanks and I don't want to exhaust them from the beginning.For the babies I use the same food as for the adults.Some small pieces of spirulina tabs always stay on the bottom and for a long time if there is no circulation so fish can eat for hours which means I dont have to feed them every second I also have some home made recepies which aren't entirely mine but quite useful.I'll write those too but cant do it in one day (or can I )
It is easier on the females to strip them early from the eggs since this is not a natural condition for them so they get exausted.They young and inexperienced ones don't eat while caring at thats tough on them.But even so I try to leave the fish till the end for the first couple of spawns just to let the mom experience motherhood and its a great chance for her to practice her jaw.If she can open it more she can carry more eggs.This is not to say that if a fish has a big jaw it can carry a great amount of eggs.That is totaly dependent on the fishes' reproductive abilities but even if she can lay a hundred eggs if she can't carry them all she will swollow or spit out the extra ones.Now quickly linquistis write this whole thing down and figure out how you can get your fish to breed quicker there are money to be made :P
This post really got long... sorry guys but lingistis asked for it
-------------------------
Oh yeah .I forgot. Who you calling a Jackass.. Jackass!

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη zorans83 : 22-04-11 στις 23:50 Αιτία: Automerged Doublepost
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 22-04-11, 23:52
Το avatar του χρήστη xLoMoc
xLoMoc Ο χρήστης xLoMoc δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Θεσσαλονικη
Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από zorans83 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Και εγώ αυτό ακριβώς λέω xLoMoc... ότι έχει μια άξια λόγου συλλογή από ψάρια... αν μπορεί να τα φέρει και στην Θεσ/νίκη με τους όρους που λέει και να πάρει ο κόσμος μπράβο του... αλλά να μην λέει ότι είναι χομπίστας κλπ. Ας πει την αλήθεια.
Lets start with you? Who are you.Why all concerned with how I bring my fish to Thesaloniki.Why the need to know everything about me and my fish.Do you want their birth certificats?
Well I'll keep my promise and continue to answer your silly questions till you get tired of asking.First you should know what kind of a person I am. I have a store for leather goods bags and accesories.I work there all by my self 12 hours a day.I am the companies accountant owner menager salesmam, you name it buddy.I've qualified for the olympic games at 19.Finished undergraduate studies in psychology and masters in clinical psychology in the turkish republic of northern cyprus in the Near East University.
So the above said should tell you everything.I never get tired.I'm as persistent as a mule .And the last but not least I am a psychologyst by education so dont worry I wont give up on you
Now let's get down to business
You should really try to keep a track on my posts since I never just try to sell fish but always try to contribute somehow to the forums by giving ideas or DIY projects.These projects are mine unless I specify they arent.
You doubt that I am a cichlid lover.Now that really hurts mate.Come to think of it when it comes from you ... it doesnt
Some of your words
Could I ask you things for hours, but here you do not know how to take off photo of your fish ... only to draw up contracts know.
It was you in the first place starting the topic about papers so don't you dare saying I don't know anything about fish but only care about contracts.That is just mean.
Parameters of water in your aquarium (ie by type) ... and tell us what to feed him ... why so hard to get enough fish ... tell us if what the young hurry out of the mouth of the mother and in what age or leave the mothers to complete the cycle and let themselves freely small. Are you from those who do not even waiting to burst the eggs and incubates alone; What foods raise their young, what the conversion rate of food and what their growth. At what age reach 5 cm.
The first tests I used were from sera and it is not a lie when I say they were the lost I have bought.It is my opinion that when it comes to measuring water parameters in Skopje tests are a waste of money.That is not to say you shouldn't use them it is just that I havent found them that usefull for me
I have told you what I feed my cichlids with.Osi spirulina pelets,NLS cichlids formula,Ocean nutrition spirulina flakes,Tropical spirulina forte,Tetra pro vegetable... the list goes on and on.Why these foods.Why not.I have wrote in the other forum that I also use tetra discus from time to time and I received an immediate reaction from some guys.That is not an easy topic to talk about since it goes oposite of some experienced cichlid keepers in greece.But if you want we can talk about it as well.
I strip the fish every 10 days.How many days they're keeping the young in the mouth? are you kidding me.Do you know how many fish we're talking here.Do you expect me to write down the date every time a fish gets lucky in one of my tanks
Like I said every 10 days I strip all females that are visible to carry young.Sometimes they come out ass eggs so I put them in the exact tumblers I described how you can make in the other forum.You missed that post didn't you?
Fish that come out with eggsacks are going in DIY breeders and not being fed till they lose their eggsack.I wait for a couple of days for them to get better swimmers since theres a slight circulation in the rearing tanks and I don't want to exhaust them from the beginning.For the babies I use the same food as for the adults.Some small pieces of spirulina tabs always stay on the bottom and for a long time if there is no circulation so fish can eat for hours which means I dont have to feed them every second I also have some home made recepies which aren't entirely mine but quite useful.I'll write those too but cant do it in one day (or can I )
It is easier on the females to strip them early from the eggs since this is not a natural condition for them so they get exausted.They young and inexperienced ones don't eat while caring at thats tough on them.But even so I try to leave the fish till the end for the first couple of spawns just to let the mom experience motherhood and its a great chance for her to practice her jaw.If she can open it more she can carry more eggs.This is not to say that if a fish has a big jaw it can carry a great amount of eggs.That is totaly dependent on the fishes' reproductive abilities but even if she can lay a hundred eggs if she can't carry them all she will swollow or spit out the extra ones.Now quickly linquistis write this whole thing down and figure out how you can get your fish to breed quicker there are money to be made :P
This post really got long... sorry guys but lingistis asked for it
-------------------------
Oh yeah .I forgot. Who you calling a Jackass.. Jackass!

Its better for u to change the way you speak about the members of the forum...
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 23-04-11, 00:03

Προεπιλογή

I will speak as I am spoken to.Don't call names if you don't like them.And it would be nice if you guys try to continue the conversation in English.Not because this is an English talking section and rules of forum but because you make me feel isolated and made fun of.I don't think I deserve that.
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 23-04-11, 00:13
Το avatar του χρήστη lingistis
lingistis Ο χρήστης lingistis δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Συντονιστής

Περιοχή: ΦΛΩΡΙΝΑ
Προεπιλογή

I rarely miss anything important Zoran, I did read your post and it was interesting, but for know it is not for me. It looks like you get lost in the translation so Im writing in English. You wrote something about how your fish... that is a good for you since we start to understand.

I said in my previous post I will not respond to your posts again…

Zoran no one called you a Jackass... its the translation of χαϊβάνια

And as I wrote earlier in Greek… hope you sell some people here interesting fish.

Donʼt expect me to respond to anything else…

Have a good Easter.
Παλιά 23-04-11, 00:21
Το avatar του χρήστη kingrim
kingrim Ο χρήστης kingrim δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Θεσσαλονίκη
Αποστολή μηνύματος μέσω MSN στον/στην kingrim
Προεπιλογή

zoran sells fish if anyone like his fish he can buy if someone does like his fish he dont buy it is that simple....
i dont know any store in my town that tells the customer how they raise their fish or what's the chemistry of their water....
so i dont think that it is a big deal how zoran raise the fish but zoran it would be better if you upload some photos from every kind of fish you have with price so we could see your fish to have an idea what we buy

anyway we are big boys so plz stop
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 23-04-11, 00:58

Προεπιλογή

I apologize from the bottom of my heart for saying jaskass even though I din't mentione to who since I don't know who it came from.That is why I also put a smiley on the end.I apologise to Xlomoc for my comments since I obviously have translated them back.Thank you lingistics for clearing things up.I do not however take back the words I said about you guys talking in greek since that was exactly how I felt.
Lingistis don't mater weather you respond to my writings or not.I took it upon my self to answer each and every one of your questions and I am a man of my word.It is too bad your questions were business related from the beginning.Follow my topics and you're free to ask anything in particular about the discussion or the method or the fish.It is sad to see that I haven't got a single questions about the video I posted and so many people have seen it yet.I guess theres nothing to ask the procedure is pretty simple.I haven't seen too many guys do a strip like this so lingistis you of all I expected to comment about it or ask something.
I will try to be as transparent as I can be but there are always going to be questions that will be bad for me to answer so thank you for the understanding.From the first time I set foot to a greek forum (not this one in particular)I have presented my self as a breeder.I love what I do.And No!
I am not all about the money.Do you know anyone that would go through answering all this questions if he didn't care ?
.The pictures showed are from most of the fish in the offer.It's not much of an offer anyways I don't know what all the fuzz of "rare" mbunas was all about.
Απάντηση με παράθεση
Παλιά 23-04-11, 08:53
Το avatar του χρήστη Apostolis
Apostolis Ο χρήστης Apostolis δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Γηραιοί του GAB

Περιοχή: Γέρακας Αττικής - Καρδίτσα
Αποστολή μηνύματος μέσω MSN στον/στην Apostolis Send a message via Skype™ to Apostolis
Προεπιλογή

Θα έλεγα να ξεκολλήσετε λίγο με το θέμα...
Αν είναι για το καλό του χόμπι μας και με ΝΟΜΙΜΟ τρόπο ας έρθουν ψάρια και από την Ανατολική Μογγολία ακόμη...
Σταματήστε τις εμπάθειες...
Ο φίλος μας zorans83 θα είναι ανοιχτός σε κριτική από τα μέλη του φόρουμ μας για τις υπηρεσίες και τα ψάρια του ανεξάρτητα από την καταγωγή του.

I think it is better to stop here...
If it is for the benefit of our hobby in Greece and in a LEGAL way, let fish come even from East Mongolia...
Stop all empathy...
Our friend zorans83 will be subject to criticism by the members of our forum for his services and livestock, regardless of his descent.
Παλιά 23-04-11, 12:26
Το avatar του χρήστη imichal
imichal Ο χρήστης imichal δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Τanganyika Support

Περιοχή: Χανιά
Αποστολή μηνύματος μέσω MSN στον/στην imichal Send a message via Skype™ to imichal
Προεπιλογή

Συμφωνο....
Νομιζω οτι απο την στιγμή που τα ψαρια τα παραδιδει στην θεσσαλονικη και τα εισαγει μονος του εγώ δεν βλέπω καποιο προβλημα στην συναλλαγή. Δεν τα εισαγουμε εμεις ούτε καποιος από τους τυχον ενδιαφερομενους. Χαρτια κτηνιατρου σου δίνουν οταν κάποιος χομπιστας πουλαει στις αγγελιες ψαρακια ? Χλωμο το βλέπω και υπερβολικο.....
Απάντηση στο θέμα

Συνδεδεμένοι χρήστες που διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 1 (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων
Τρόποι εμφάνισης

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές