Θέμα: Hello guys
Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 21-04-11, 17:12
Το avatar του χρήστη kwstas_original
kwstas_original Ο χρήστης kwstas_original δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: ΑΘΗΝΑ
Αποστολή μηνύματος μέσω MSN στον/στην kwstas_original Send a message via Skype™ to kwstas_original
Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από zorans83 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Coming from a monsterfish keeper it means a lot
You guys are crazyyyyyy!!!! I check some monsterfishkeeper tanks from time to time and just dont know what to say. The fish house is not much of a big deal.It's not organised as I want it to be so.. who am I kidding the place is a mess
That happens when you glue a tank after a tank and you change your concept of infrastructure about 100 times.But good news.I found a small basement near by and I'm turning this baby into a Tanganyika sanctuary and its going to look all pretty and stuff, and there wont be a hundred buckets lying around
I am constantly traveling to pick up some new species I don't have in my collection so I think it will be a good idea to make like a short story of How I got those fish and with lots of pictures and stuff.I do a thing like this for a couple of other international forums and people like it.What do you guys think?
Mess or no mess wherever people puts his love and his passion the result is always great

So if i understand right you're going to rent a basement to house your fishroom?
Isn't it a perfect idea or what?!

You must have very interesting spices in your collection, i can't wait to see some stuff from you matte!
Απάντηση με παράθεση

Page generated in 0,01575 seconds with 11 queries