Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 12-07-11, 16:39
Το avatar του χρήστη mathaios81
mathaios81 Ο χρήστης mathaios81 δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Sun city
Προεπιλογή Να ξέρεις αγγλικά θα καταλάβεις .

Have you ever thought about having the possibility to monitor your tank and keep on your maintenance routine while you’re away from home? If the answer is yes, I think I found what you need; a live cams to remotely see what’s going on with your tank and activate any equipment you want while traveling.

Here it is

This new device called TankedCAM is still in development and should be available within the next few months; « I would say TankedCAM is a glimpse into the future (hopefully no more than six months to a year away). By then, we are hoping to have the system production ready and we are hoping for it to be a low priced, modular system » said Pete Raumann, from WaveJam Technologies.

As Pete Raumann said, TankedCAM is a modular system which mean that you only buy the features that you wish to use. For now, prototypes have the following features:

Live Video Feed: You can use as many cams as you want and have the possibility to change the view from cam 1, 2, 3 and so on.

Panning Camera: A camera attached to a servo so that you can follow the fish and get a full view of the tank..

Operational Equipment: Using servo’s, any electrical device can be triggered; feeder, lighting system, pumps, aeration, top off system, etc.

Monitoring: At this time, TakenCAM allow you to remotely monitor tank temperature, water level and pH.

Status Alerts: Status alerts can be sent as emails, text messages and twitters.

Pete Raumann told me that more features will be added soon. There is a pool on TankedCAM.com wjere we can vote for the feature that should be added next. I voted for NO3 monitoring.
What would be great is to have the ability to not only add water but also to drain some out. This way I could do water changes while travelling! Add dosing pumps to the system and I could also keep on my dosing routine. That would be awesome.

TankedCAM is not available yet so it’s not possible for me to tell much about it (haven’t try it). I will most definitely keep an eye on this product and will try to get one so I can tell you more about it.

Page generated in 0,01606 seconds with 11 queries