Θέμα: Hello guys
Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 22-04-11, 19:54
zorans83 Ο χρήστης zorans83 δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Skopje
Προεπιλογή

I am not following you... take a look at the date I regestered here...
I meant following my posts everywhere,you can be a member everywhere but don't have to have your share in every post especially mine
I am Greek... so its natural for me to be a member of the Greek forums... at which other forums not Greek are you a member?
http://www.aquaticacentral.com,www.m...ids-bg.com,You can see some of my display tanks there
I am not asking... I am stating the law. Here you say things are impossible... later on you say you can... what is the truth?
It was my mistake if I used the word impossible,The correct word would be stupid,since only stupid people would pay 120 euros worth of permits for 30 euros worth of fish
As I wrote I am interested in visiting. So yes if you write were we can find you we will come. I would also like to see some photos of your facitity to get an idea of what we are expected to see... since you are inviting us over... So please after the "YES! you and a couple of your friends can come and visit me" let us know where you are so we can come.
I am also careful what I write ! So I said even if I give you the keys from my fish house that still wont be enough since I think you are a breeder and engaged in comertial breeding and seeing you or dealing with you in any way can only hurt my business my hobby and my wellbeing
So this is an add?
I meant about the add in the other forum
I think you are afraid of something... because as I wrote... "and probably buy some rare to Greece species"

Thus if you do have interesting fish to offer why should one not buy them from you? I understand that you have mbuna that some of us are seeking for years. We have found them in other countries markets... so the question is what are you selling? If the fish are your bread I would like to read how they are raised from you, like I do from all people here before they offer there fish for sell... they dont come out of the bloom and say hi and here are my fish for sell. We dont know you from yesterday... so why should we trust you? Give us a reason to trust you as a hobby aquarist and not a shop seller. Give us links to your fish presentations in other forums. Im sure someone with so many tanks has presented them somewhere.
I mentioned previously what I'm afraid off and that's "you are a breeder" part.What I offered for sale in the other forum was on the list,Why you keep asking what I'm selling.You need to trust me as a breeder not a seller so take a look at my proposal for keeping you guys updated on my future imports and adventures of how I travel and collect my fish.The first one to come is My trip to Bulgaria and I'm going after the holiday to pick up these babies https://picasaweb.google.com/ekova4eva/Fish02?feat=di And some altos and aulonocaras so stay tuned

You say "We" who are "we"? It looks like you are working with/for someone?
That was a copy past from my web site business terms section.I work mostly alone even though I always get help when I need it from My friends cichlid keepers and I am always grateful to them.I use the word we to make the company sound more serious to wholesale customers.Some of these people are really successfull in their field so I don't want to sound not good enough.
Here are some links of the fish you presented as yours....
Pictures belong to fuljerova and I have a permission to use them.
If you run through my other posts where I talk about the fish and about where I mostly get them from youll see that I've clearly said that the greates part of my breeding colonies I've bought from cichliden-stadl and filjerova aka cichlid.sk so Yes fish in the pictures are mine.My mistake not to mention that the pictures are not mine.All of the pictures from the previous posts are also not taken by me or not mine even though they were pictures of my actual fish but I have mentioned that in the other forum.It is not an excuse that I haven't mentioned it here as well since pictures like that require a great deal of work and talent and they should be always credited to the people that have taken them thank you fuljerova and Vsutarov for letting me use your photos.

as i wrote... give us a reason to trust you and we will buy your fish.
The fish I offered in the other forum are not rarities,I don't mean to sound harsh but You probably don't have a great selection to choose from in Greece.Here is the same thing, so you can follow my footsteps and try to pick up some fish from surrounding countries.Just try not to be so demanding with papers and forms and if you do make sure they are worth it cause nobody likes to do a 24 hour job for a 4 hour pay
I guess this doesn't answer your question give me a chance and you'll see.Follow my posts ask questions(not questions about how much money I make or stupid stuff related to my work but questions that do matter.Sorry lingistis but your questions are silly to me.I have never been in trouble with the law for importing 20 fish. I have been for importing 200 without papers but that's a story too long for this post and if you give me a chance I'll share it with you in the near future and the stories to come
From http://www.cichlid.sk/ most of us can purchase them ourselves o
Why don't you. Fuljerova and her husband own one of the best cichlids I've seen.I can also help you with your choices since some of the fish do not look as good in person as they do on the pictures.But don't worry The fish I got from her are really pretty
Happy Easter.
And happy easter to you and all members of this wonderful forum
PS. Tell me what positions you want me to take of my breeding house so theres no confusion to who's this breeding house is. I'll take some photos of me as well in there but that wont prove it's my house since I said I visit too many breeders and could just as easily take some of their pictures and present the fishrooms as mine. I am open to suggestions .
Regards,
Zoran
Απάντηση με παράθεση

Page generated in 0,02427 seconds with 11 queries