Θέμα: Hello guys
Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 22-04-11, 21:13
zorans83 Ο χρήστης zorans83 δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Skopje
Προεπιλογή

Ufff you are doing it again lingistis.But don't worry I never get tired
I do not allow anyone I don't know or even the ones I know but don't trust in my fish house.You had the chance to buy my "rare" mbunas but you wanted 120 euros worth of papers for them.But don't worry.Some people are still interested in them and soon enough they will have them and you can still stay here and ask whatever you need to ask.I imagine you as a child in a grocery store asking the guy at the desk a million questions Do you have this, Do you have that? and never buying anything. No one is twisting your arm and forcing you to buy fish.And please don't say you do this for the other members of the forum .I have asked you to be patient and give me a chance and you'll get proof but you can't do that so please step back and let people who can be patient and who can give me a chance go through.
I've sold many comertial species all over my country so can't remember who bought what from Bitola.I don't go there but send fish via express cargo .
Dont get this too personal but you sir are starting to scare me
I don't think I want to meet you in person thank god you are not one of the guys who ordered fish from me.I get the feeling you'll go all the way to calling the cops on me just for 20 fish I'ts a good thing I've already been there as I have mentioned in my previous post staid at customs whole night paid a penalty of 400 eu but the thing that hurt the most was all my fish were taken from me.But hey did that stop me?No that is why I am here enjouing the reputation of being the best cichlid breeder in my country Bulgaria,Serbia,Albania,Kosovo and guess what country is next.Just guess
Greek people will have every cichlid they desire and it wont cost them an arm or a leg.I saw some of the prices of saltwater fish offered in greece and I guess Greece was blessed with people who made a difference in that area and that is why you enjoy those prices today.Well I am positively certain that I can do the same thing those people did.I know greek hobists want that.I know it simply because I am just another fish keeper who wants to have those pretty fish and don't have to pay a fortune I dont have for them to be mine.
Απάντηση με παράθεση

Page generated in 0,01550 seconds with 11 queries