Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 21-04-11, 23:39
Το avatar του χρήστη lingistis
lingistis Ο χρήστης lingistis δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Συντονιστής

Περιοχή: ΦΛΩΡΙΝΑ
Προεπιλογή

Welcome zorans83 to GAB

I am surprised to see that you are putting up fro grabs the “I am selling fish” aspect in this forum as well… straight from your first post. I would had expected, since you found that it is not affordable to sell fish to Greece, you to show us photographs of your aquarium and fish, tell us how you manage all those tanks ect… which are very interesting topics to talk about.

Myself, since I am a mbuna keeper and I am only a couple of hours drive from your town, why don’t you post were we can come and find you… I think this would be a great idea for a nice one-day return trip. That way we can see your fish first hand, learn from your experience and probably buy some rare to Greece species.

So that there would be no misconception to my post, I am referring to my original question to you about proper papers and veterinary control of your fish that are to be imported to the E.E. from a third country. You replied that this can be arranged but since it costs 180 euros we (by we, the members of the other Greek forum) should forget the hole thing and abandonee the idea of buying fish straight from you. This was only a couple of days ago… so my question is what has changed?

As I wrote, I would like to see photos of your breeding tank settings, read on your breeding methods and of course talk about mbuna ect… and if I am invited, I would seriously consider a day visit with friends to your facilities.

Για αρχή συγνώμη για την παρέμβαση αλλά βλέπω εδώ να εξελίσσετε ένα σοβαρό θέμα, δηλαδή η μετακίνησης προς πώληση ζωντανών μεταξύ χωρών μη μελών της Ε.Ε., το οποίο έχει γίνει θέμα συζήτησης και σε άλλα ξένα forum, με αρκετές αρνητικές κριτικές για όσους το πράττουν.

Τα παραπάνω ψάρια που προτίθεται να πουλήσει ο συνχομπίστας – πουλητής από τα Σκόπια θα μπουν νόμιμα στην Χώρα μας;

Θα συνοδεύονται από χαρτιά κτηνιάτρου;

Εάν ναι τότε όλα καλά

εάν όχι τότε μήπως ενθαρρύνετε η παράνομη διακίνηση ζωντανών μεταξύ χωρών

Page generated in 0,01664 seconds with 11 queries