Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 01-05-11, 19:20
zorans83 Ο χρήστης zorans83 δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Skopje
Προεπιλογή

Hey guess who's back from Bulgaria .
I didn't have my laptop at home so I couldn't upload pictures yesterday and inform you immediately how things wen't.That was working in my favor since I was so angry I would have said a lot of stuff about a neighbor country
But not the transportation.Oh no those jerks are not getting away this easily.
This wasn't the worst trip I have had but it definitely was the worst transportation ever.The van I decided to go with was full of smugglers,thieves,ex cons,and a really annoying alcoholic who was so drunk we had to stop 4 times just for him to throw up on the side of the road.The driver was stoping every five minutes fot wc or a drink or something to eat.I kid you not when I say that I actually threatened to kick his ass if one more of my fish was going to die along the way.From that point the trip got really short.Except for one more stop when I went to wc to get fresh water for the fish since the one I got from the original aquariums was thrown out of the van by the stupid driver Then I came back to the van to catch the drunk guy poking his hand into my bucket trying to catch the fish.If he weren't drunk I swear to god I was about to hit him
Besides that all went well.
I didn't have enough time to go to all three destinations I was planing.And guess whos fault was that.you guest it the drivers fault
First stop was a dear friend of mine.He is not a breeder but imports fish from the check republic and germany for resale and for him self.Nothing interesting or rare except for some kiriza gold kasangas and ilangis.The rest were some peacocks and mbunas.Here's some pictures just to keep your interest till the videos upload on youtube
Συνημμένα Thumbnails
Πατήστε στην εικόνα για να τη δείτε σε μεγένθυνση

Όνομα:  DSC05807.jpg
Εμφανίσεις:  920
Μέγεθος:  51,2 KB   Πατήστε στην εικόνα για να τη δείτε σε μεγένθυνση

Όνομα:  DSC05808.JPG
Εμφανίσεις:  933
Μέγεθος:  172,7 KB   Πατήστε στην εικόνα για να τη δείτε σε μεγένθυνση

Όνομα:  DSC05824.JPG
Εμφανίσεις:  877
Μέγεθος:  194,8 KB   Πατήστε στην εικόνα για να τη δείτε σε μεγένθυνση

Όνομα:  DSC05831.JPG