Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 07-12-10, 23:55
bokostas Ο χρήστης bokostas δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Banned

Περιοχή: Θεσσαλονίκη Καλαμαριά
Προεπιλογή

Γιάννη Ektozon έχω να σου δώσω εγώ, άσε τον εκβιαστή τον Ρουμπίνη να περιμένει το ψαράκι.

Σπύρο μάλλον θα συμφωνήσω με την διάγνωσή σου, αυτό φοβάμαι κι εγώ, γι' αυτό άλλωστε σύστησα πιμαφίξ μαζί με μελαφίξ, που ενδέχεται να δουλέψει.

Γιάννη δες κι αυτά:

PIMENTA EXTRACT (PIMAFIX);

USE: Pimenta extract is effective for a broad range of mild bacterial and fungal diseases that typically afflict fish and other aquatic animals. Fish diseases that may be treated in accordance with this include bacterial fish diseases, such as fin and tail rot, mouth fungus (often caused by the bacterium Flavobacterium columnaris); fungal fish diseases (such as those caused by microorganisms of the genera Saprolegnia and Achyle) and the like.
Pimenta Extract has shown to be more effective against gram negative bacterial infections which are more common in aquatic infections. This generally makes Pimafix a better choice over Melafix, although they can be combined.

The Pimenta extract treatment has been shown in Lab tests to be effective in curing such difficult-to-treat fish diseases, like ragged fins and bacterial dropsy (early stages).
Since the Pimenta extract treatment has been shown in Lab Tests to have broad-spectrum effectiveness against many diseases affecting fish and other aquatic animals, precise identification of specific bacterial or fungal pathogens causing the disease is not usually necessary.

Pimafix is often effective where its sister product, Melafix is not. Since they have different anti-microbial properties, combining both is safe and occasionally more effective.

My own use and notes of this product show it to be a useful product (often even more useful when combined with Melafix) for mild bacterial infections or fungal (Saprolegnia) infections. I have never seen any harm to fish or nitrifying bacteria with this product, and it s what I often use or recommend for new fish, when possible infections are noted, or sometimes after a stressful situation for the fish has occurred. This all said, Pimafix is not for serious infections, so even the this is a good first response treatment (again with a possible combination with Melafix), I do NOT recommend Pimafix when the infection is serious or if Pimafix is not effecting a cure a stronger medication such as Kanamycin, Minocycline or Nitrofurazone should be used.

Προτείνω να συνεχίσεις για μια βδομάδα μ' αυτά + Ektozon κι αν δεν δεις αποτέλεσμα να πάμε σε ΑΡΙ Fungus Cure σε σκόνη (ένα από αυτά που
πρότεινε ο Σπύρος), το οποίο επίσης έχω να σου δώσω, αν και θα σου κοστίσει λίγο παραπάνω, αλήθεια τα έχεις ακόμη εκείνα τα ακροφύσια??
Απάντηση με παράθεση

Page generated in 0,01945 seconds with 11 queries