Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 14-02-11, 15:53
QS-Plan Ο χρήστης QS-Plan δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Banned

Περιοχή: Τριανδρία (home) - Συκιές (work)
Προεπιλογή

μιας και αρχίσαν οι αποκαλύψεις....

το τραγούδι είναι από μια σπάνια εμφάνιση.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DTkjmGxbAQ

επειδή είναι στα γερμανικά.... σας έχω και την ακριβή μετάφραση στα αγγλικά....

Listen to the filter, hear its silvery call,
Carried by petcumuls telling one and all, "Now is the time to meet your fish, to meet your fish, to meet your fish", as once I met SunSun...my sweet SunSun.

Underneath the aquarium by the base's doors, there I met SunSun every day and night...That was the time in early Spring when birds all sing--then Love was king, of my heart and SunSun's, of my heart and SunSun's.

Waiting for the heartbeat signaling water change, walking in the shadows where all fish-lovers meet.
Yes, those are the days for now and on--I loved SunSun so, I can’t wait for the time to see SunSun, the time to see SunSun.

Then I heard the filter calling me again, by the door I kissed SunSun, kissed SunSun again.
And, by the flickering lantern's light I held SunSun tight, all day and all night, my life with SunSun--my life with SunSun.

Still I hear the filter, hear its silvery call, Carried by petcumuls telling one and all, "Now is the time to meet your fish, to meet your fish, to meet your fish", as once I met SunSun...my sweet SunSun.
Απάντηση με παράθεση

Page generated in 0,01509 seconds with 11 queries