Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 03-11-11, 13:34
Το avatar του χρήστη kostas82
kostas82 Ο χρήστης kostas82 δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Κ.κηφισιά Αττική
Προεπιλογή

το κειμενο ειναι απο το zeovit forum : Zeolites
Think of these as porous man made rocks that absorb something, specifically reef toxins (I would say nitrate and phosphate but nobody knows for sure if these actually remove them or help bind them so your skimmer can easily remove them). Zeovit uses a mixture of different zeolites that have been found to best reduce toxins in a saltwater system. Exactly how they work has been much debated; from a theory of bacterial colonizing to locking-up or removing ammonia, to a transformation process of nutrients to a different ion. Sorry, I have no idea of how it works just that it does.

The zeolites are stored in a reactor, which looks a lot like a Calcium reactor without all the extra do-dads on it. It is a single chamber with a second chamber inside the first with a handle that protrudes out of the top. The Zeolites are placed in the second chamber and once a day the second chamber is ‘pumped’ to clean the zeolites of mulm (algae build up). This mulm is said to actually feed corals.

Zeolites are changed out at approximately every six to eight weeks (I have never had good results with zeolites lasting past eight weeks). I assume the exchange rate is based on the amount of nutrients you have in your system much like activated carbon.

One thing I know for sure, running a zeovit system without zeolites will not work to its full capacity and using a different ‘ebay’ zeolite will not work. I can absolutely tell when my zeolites are expelled and no longer fit for use, my corals will look faded.
Τους ζεολιθους τους δουλευω κανα δυο μηνες τωρα με θετικα αποτελεσματα (παραλληλα με την προσθηκη βακτηριων )στα χρωματα και στην ζωηραδα των κοραλιων , θα ελεγα εγω οτι καλο ειναι να τους δουλευουμε σε συστηματα που θελουμε παρα πολυ χαμηλα νιτρικα -φωσφορικα για να σου δωσουν το κατι παραπανω όταν όλα τα αλλα γίνονται σωστά
Main display800l , Sump 200l
Lighting : DIY custom multichip led
Circulation: 3xwp60 jebao , jebao dct12000,Skimmer Atb big econo ,
Calsium reactor : Shuran jetstream 1, Zeo reactor Diy
Cooling Tr
20, Heating Eheim Jager
Auto top off DIY , ROWw

Απάντηση με παράθεση

Page generated in 0,01884 seconds with 11 queries