Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 27-08-14, 20:17
StPaulifish Ο χρήστης StPaulifish δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: hungary
Προεπιλογή

Hello greek aquarists!

First of all, sorry that I write in inglish, but I cant speek greek(used google to translate).

My name is Andras. I am a hungarian aquarist,who is going to travel to paralia at september 22.

I keep and breed fishes more than 25 years.

I am a big fan of killies. I worte a articles about Sympsonichthys reticulatus into a hungarian magazine, and an article about Aphanius fasciatus in tunisia. Unfortunately I could not bring home some species from tunisia, because I can not bring them by plane.

I know, that Aphanius fasciatus (zabarola) can be fin din greece too. I would like to ask your help, about catching some near paralia. I would like to introduce this beautiful fish, in Hungary.
Is there any of you who could help me about geting some species, to breed them at home.
I would be glad if you could write me about a location where I can find this fish, or if someone can give me one or two pairs of it.

I am also interested in seeking some Gambusia, or Valencia letourneuxi speeces, to write an article about the habitat of these speeces.
one thay of the holiday I will visit athen, so it is a possibility for me to meet there two.

If you ansver please, in english. here or in e-mail

Thanks for your help: Andras

stpaulifish@gmail.com
Απάντηση με παράθεση

Page generated in 0,01388 seconds with 11 queries