Θέμα: Hello guys
Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 23-04-11, 00:58
zorans83 Ο χρήστης zorans83 δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Skopje
Προεπιλογή

I apologize from the bottom of my heart for saying jaskass even though I din't mentione to who since I don't know who it came from.That is why I also put a smiley on the end.I apologise to Xlomoc for my comments since I obviously have translated them back.Thank you lingistics for clearing things up.I do not however take back the words I said about you guys talking in greek since that was exactly how I felt.
Lingistis don't mater weather you respond to my writings or not.I took it upon my self to answer each and every one of your questions and I am a man of my word.It is too bad your questions were business related from the beginning.Follow my topics and you're free to ask anything in particular about the discussion or the method or the fish.It is sad to see that I haven't got a single questions about the video I posted and so many people have seen it yet.I guess theres nothing to ask the procedure is pretty simple.I haven't seen too many guys do a strip like this so lingistis you of all I expected to comment about it or ask something.
I will try to be as transparent as I can be but there are always going to be questions that will be bad for me to answer so thank you for the understanding.From the first time I set foot to a greek forum (not this one in particular)I have presented my self as a breeder.I love what I do.And No!
I am not all about the money.Do you know anyone that would go through answering all this questions if he didn't care ?
.The pictures showed are from most of the fish in the offer.It's not much of an offer anyways I don't know what all the fuzz of "rare" mbunas was all about.
Απάντηση με παράθεση

Page generated in 0,01447 seconds with 11 queries