Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 12-11-15, 23:27
Charioan Ο χρήστης Charioan δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Θεσσαλονίκη
Προεπιλογή

φωτοπεριοδος θα μειωθει σταδιακα στις 7 ωρες (14.00-21.00) απο την τωρινη που ειναι 14.00-23.00 οπως και τα λιπασματα!ηδη παντως μιλησα με φιλο φαρμακοποιο που θα με ετοιμασει τις καταλληλες δοσεις ερυθρομυκινης (2.5mg/l οποτε στα 54 καθαρα δικα μου λιτρα 135mg + μια τελευταια στο 1mg/l δλδ 54mg) για καθε ενδεχομενο αν δεν βελτιωθει η κατασταση του ενυδρειου χωρις την χρηση της.
-------------------------
Day 1.
Add 2.5 mg/L erythromycin. If you have a protein skimmer, turn it off. I believe it will inactive a lot of the antibiotic through coprecipitation with protein. It will, however, be very usefull later.
Day 2.
Add 2.5 mg/L erythromycin.
Day 3.
Now you should see a lot of dead blue-green bacteria floating around in the tank. Increase filtration (a second mechanical filter if possible) to get rid of it. If you have a protein skimmer, turn it on. The critical thing now is to get rid of as much protein (dead bacteria) as possible to avoid a peak of ammonia.
Day 4.
Most blue-green bacteria should be dead by now. Try to clean out as much as possible of the dead stuff. I use a jet stream of water from the outlet of a canister filter to remove it from plants and decorations. Combined with the second mechanical filter, this works fine for me. Let the filter work for a couple of hours then make a 50% water change. Add 2.5 mg/L erythromycin.
Day 5-7.
Wash the mechanical filter at least once a day. Keep check on ammonia and nitrite but do not change any water unless absolutely necessary. The extra filter can be removed as soon as the water clears up.
Day 8.
Make a 30% water change. Add 1 mg/L erythromycin.
From now on, resume your normal maintenance.
The concentration I use is in theory a bit high and getting up where it should starts having an effect also on G(- ) bacteria. When I started using erythromycin I had problems using lower concentrations in the tank. It was not very effective. It might be time to check it again.
One word of caution. Only use erythromycin when you really need it or you might end up with blue-green bacteria resistent to the antibiotic.
My practical experience of using erythromycin to battle blue-green bacteria is limited to my own few tank (and some friends). It would be interesting to get some feedback from people with experience (good or bad) of battling blue- green bacteria (with or whithout erythromycin). I would of course post a summary of the response.

αυτο λεω να ακολουθησω!

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Charioan : 12-11-15 στις 23:27 Αιτία: Automerged Doublepost
Απάντηση με παράθεση

Page generated in 0,01667 seconds with 11 queries