Παλιά 26-01-14, 07:43
Hlias21 Ο χρήστης Hlias21 δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Σαλαμινα
Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από delta66 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Εχεις ξηλωσει το εσωτερικο φιλτρο?
Αν ναι, μη παρεις στην αντιπροσωπεια.
Μαλλον δεν θα δεχτουν αλλαγη γιατι εχεις επεμβει στο ενυδρειο.
Φτιαχτο μονος σου.
Εχω ακουσει οτι αν συμβει κατι τετεοιο αδειαζεις νερο (για να φυγει η καμπυλη) και κολλας γυαλινη κοντρα κατω απο την πλαστικια
Οχι,δεν το εχω βγαλει...
Εστειλα mail στη juwel να δω τι θα μου πουνε.
Σε αναζητηση που εκανα στο διαδικτυο για το συγκεκριμενο θεμα,καθως και για τις απαντησεις που εχει δωσει η juwel κατα καιρους σε ατομα με το ιδιο προβλημα,βρηκα οτι οι συγκεκριμενες κοντρες δεν ειναι για να κρατανε το τζαμι αλλα το σχημα του τελαρου.

"The brace bars are not a major structural part of the aquarium so the aquarium will not burst or give way, but they do hold the shape of the aquarium so without them the aquarium may start to bow slightly. The brace bars are available as a replacement item, however, on this occasion if you would care to send me your full address, I would be happy to send 2 replacement free of charge brace bars and glue in the post to you as a gesture of good will. The new brace bars need to be glued into place at the rim of the inside profile, the same as your previous brace bars were. If your aquarium has started to bow slightly, then before fixing the new brace bars into place, you will find that by lowering the water level this will take the pressure off the front of the glass allowing the aquarium to return to it's original shape so that you can then glue the new brace bars into place.

I hope this is of help to you and thank you for contacting Juwel Aquarium."

"The brace bars are indeed there to keep the shape of the top frame and not the aquarium. The aquarium is built to function for a while without the brace bars and may bow slightly. We would suggest that some water is taken out to relieve the pressure a little. As a good will gesture I will pop 2 in the post to you. The glue I will also supply - this should only be used onto dried surfaces and left to dry for 1-2 hours, if the previous profiles do not come out clean these new bars can be fixed along side the old ones."

Βεβαια γιατι να συμβαινει και μαλιστα σε κατι που ειναι και ακριβοπληρωμενο και θεωρειται απο τα κορυφαια ενυδρεια της αγορας.Σιγουρα η Juwel εθελοτυφλει,αλλιως θα το ειχε διορθωσει το προβλημα τοσα χρονια που ακουγεται οτι υπαρχει.
Τελος παντων,θα περιμενω την απαντηση της JUwel,να δω τι θα πουνε,και αναλογως θα πραξω.
Απάντηση με παράθεση

Page generated in 0,01986 seconds with 11 queries