Παλιά 30-11-14, 20:18
Το avatar του χρήστη abrous
abrous Ο χρήστης abrous δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Ν.Ηρακλειο
Αποστολή μηνύματος μέσω MSN στον/στην abrous
Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από PIMASS Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Good job! Watching with interest the development of the project for several days. Unfortunately, not everything is clear, as I read a forum Google translator. However, a few questions:
1. Why use a temperature sensor pt100, rather than for example DS18BB20, as far as I understand it and connect easier, and higher accuracy.
Thank you for following our project.
I prefer the PT100 because of its better absolute accuracy. But if you prefer to stick into digital domain one wire sensors are supported as well. There are two 3V<->5V interfaces that I am currently using to interface 2 AM2302/DT22 environmental sensors but you can modify the code to support DS18B20 or whatever you like. Probably I'll add this as a feature in the nearby future.

Παράθεση:
2. What is the meaning of the order of printed circuit boards, on http://www.eurocircuits.com/, looked at their prices, it's super expensive !!! I always order the board in China (http://imall.iteadstudio.com/open-pc...ototyping.html), excellent quality for little money. Since the payment prior to delivery to Ukraine, held 2.5-3 weeks. Attached is a photo boards to assess their quality.
I never said that Eurocircuits.com is the one and only choice. It is just my personal preference. I work with them for almost 15 years. They offer exceptional quality and consistency especially in difficult designs. Since this PCB is designed to be low-tech in purpose, I am very confident that even local PCB manufacturers will be able to produce it successfully. Feel free to use the service of your choice.

Παράθεση:

Since this is a Greek forum and many people do not speak English, if you need more info about this project please, contact me via email (abrous3d@hotmail.com).
Απάντηση με παράθεση

Page generated in 0,01992 seconds with 10 queries