Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 16-07-13, 17:36
gregkn73 Ο χρήστης gregkn73 δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: komotini
Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από kostas82 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
εμένα δεν με ικανοποίησε η σαέτο παρόλο που είχα πολλή ποσότητα και με αρκετή ανάπτυξη , εξάλλου 50γρ αντιφ. και 100ενεργό άνθρακα τον μήνα δεν είναι πολύ μεγάλο έξοδο
Καλα ανθρακα δεν το συζητω, θα εχω οποσδηποτε, αλλα οπως γραφει εδω http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2006-09/rhf/ ο καλυτερος τροπος για απομακτρυνση φοσφωρικων ειναι οι αλγες, και πολυ μετα ερχετε ο αντιφοσφωρος

Summary of Phosphate Reduction Methods
My suggestion is for aquarists to target a phosphate concentration of 0.02 ppm phosphate, or less. Here is a list of ways that many aquarists export phosphorus and maintain appropriate phosphate levels. They are listed in order of my preference for addressing these issues in my own system:
1. One big winner is macroalgae growth. Not only does it do a good job of reducing phosphate levels, but it reduces other nutrients (e.g., nitrogen compounds) as well. It is also inexpensive and may benefit the aquarium in other ways, such as being a haven for the growth of small life forms that help feed and diversify the aquarium. It is also fun to watch. I'd also include in this category the growth of any organism that you routinely harvest, whether corals (e.g., Xenia sp.) or other photosynthetic organisms.
2. Skimming is another big winner, in my opinion. Not only does it export organic forms of phosphate, reducing the potential for them to break down into inorganic phosphate, but it reduces other nutrients and increases gas exchange. Gas exchange is an issue that many aquarists don't ordinarily recognize, but it is the primary driver of reef aquarium pH problems.
3. The use of limewater, and possibly other high pH alkalinity supplements, is also a good choice. It can be very inexpensive, and it solves two other big issues for reefkeepers: maintaining calcium and alkalinity. Simply keeping the pH high in a reef aquarium (8.4) may help prevent phosphate that binds to rock and sand from re-entering the water column. Allowing the pH to drop into the 7s, especially if it drops low enough to dissolve some of the aragonite, may serve to deliver phosphate to the water column. In such systems (typically those with carbon dioxide reactors), raising the pH may help.
4. Commercial phosphate binding agents clearly are effective. They can be expensive and may have other drawbacks, but can drive inorganic phosphate to very low levels, if that is a goal.
5. Driving bacterial growth is another option. Not only does it do a good job of reducing phosphate levels, it reduces other nutrients as well (e.g., nitrogen compounds). It is also very inexpensive and may benefit the aquarium in other ways, such as providing a food source for certain organisms. Its drawbacks are that it makes it difficult not to drive the nutrient levels too low, and the fact that it consumes oxygen as the bacteria use the added organics as a carbon source.

Απο τους πιο βασικους λογους που θελω το refugium σε συνδυασμο με το οτι δεν θα εχω skimmer...μηπως αναλογικα με το ενυδρειο σου ηταν μικρο το refugium και δεν ειχες καλα αποτελεσματα?

ΥΓ Ξαναμετρησα το χωρο και με παιρνει οριακα για 40*30*30, οποτε μαλλον θα το κανω ελαφρως μεγαλυτερο!
Απάντηση με παράθεση

Page generated in 0,01897 seconds with 10 queries