Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 03-05-11, 20:26
Το avatar του χρήστη imichal
imichal Ο χρήστης imichal δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Τanganyika Support

Περιοχή: Χανιά
Αποστολή μηνύματος μέσω MSN στον/στην imichal Send a message via Skype™ to imichal
Προεπιλογή

οχι θα φτιαξει.....Ζωικη εγω εδινα μια φορα τισ 10 μερες.....
Ειχα κανει ολοκληρο θεμα τοτε σε ενα ξενο φορουμ....αν το βρω θα σου στειλω λινκ....
Αν πραγματι ειναι αυτο ειναι τελειος ακινδυνο.... Τα σημαδια ειναι τα ιδια ?
-------------------------
ok το βρηκα τι μου ειχαν απαντησει..... Για να μην βαζω το λινκ στα γραφω παρακατω...

If they are like the black markings I've seen on my fish a while back, they are nothing to worry about. I believe it has been referred to as 'spirulina spots' (see this article) which I don't believe to be a good name or cause for them since mine basically get all spirulina and none of my fish have those spots.

The few fish that did have it long ago eventually lost them on their own, in time.

και αλλη μια

there are a few of us that are trying to get to the bottom of what the cause of these spots are. Various experiments are taking place at the moment regarding things like diet, lighting, water quality, stress etc.

It is deffinately not fungul, parasitic or bacterial, a biopsy proved that so there is no risk there.

Some theories are stress, water quality, and diet.

Your fish won't drop dead on you.

It would be beneficial if you could provide some insight to your fishes diet, your water quality and routine, how long you have had the fish and how long it was in the tank before it developed the spots. Lighting deatils would also be valuable information.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη imichal : 03-05-11 στις 20:26 Αιτία: Automerged Doublepost
Απάντηση με παράθεση

Page generated in 0,01513 seconds with 11 queries