PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Hello guys

zorans83
20-04-11, 15:18
Hello everybody.It seams I am the first foreigner in this forum.Lets break the ice :).My name is Zoran and I come from Skopje.
I also suffer from the same addiction called fish keeping :)
I am in this hoby for quite some time though have been concentrating on East African cichlids for the last 10 or more years.I have expanded my hoby to such a degree that now all of my tanks are outside my house :) lol. Slowly but surely I have collected a great deal of Africans mostly mbunas from all over europe.Most of my cichlids come from www.cichliden-stadl.de and www.cichlids.sk although It is not uncommon for me to pack up my backpack and leave for turkey or Bulgaria or the check republic just because some guy whos' cichlids I love having, are advertised for sale :) Now I have around 50 250 l tanks and keep expanding.And yes... my electricity bill is of the charts :)
You can never have enough cichlids.
I sell my fish to most surrounding countris or states that are reachable by car so to cut on airfreight and does keeping the price of the fish very down to earth.This is the only way I get to keep as many cichlids as I want and not go bankrupt :) Keeping that many fish takes a lot of time Especially when I go after new species and could be missing from work for days :) Thank God I am my own boss other wise I'd get fired in a month :)
Take a look at some of my fish and tell me what you think..
UPS... can anyone tell me how to upload pictures on this forum :smt053

Raven
20-04-11, 15:36
Hi Zoran, welcome !
Thats a lot of tanks to maintain ! What do you mean when you say that all of your tanks are outside the house ? do you have a fish room or racks ?
Is in your intention to sell some african cichlid species to Greek hobbyists if there is a demand ? what species are you keeping ?

You can upload you pictures in 2 different ways:
-through attaching them in you post. In every post you create, you will see further down the attachment window, upload them there and then press the send button. The pictures must be less than 800pix large.

- if you have a photobucket or imageshack account, simply copy-paste in your post the IMG code of the photo.

zorans83
20-04-11, 16:17
Hi Raven.Yes I do have a fish house or it's more like a fish basement since with this amount of water theres no way a building or a house would hold :)
I am able to deliver cichlids to greek hobists as well but only if there is a demand and a wish on your side for cooperation
Tanks are not that hard to maintain since they are breeding tanks and not for display.Selecting fish and packing is the hardes :) Water changes are done almost automaticly(well not entirely but pretty simple to do).
here are some videos of some of my display tanks.Some of your members may have already seen them since this is not my first introduction to a greek forum
But for those of you who havent :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoO2dRYw8iM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkODXtL2F3M&feature=related
I found the attachment part my google chrome doesnt want to translate sometimes :)

zorans83
20-04-11, 19:55
Here's more photos

rawnerve
20-04-11, 20:20
nice job very beautyful fish you have !!:D:D

Πάνος
20-04-11, 20:23
Hi Zoran! welcome aboard.

Γιώργος Κ
20-04-11, 23:10
Welcome!!! :p

Tsagos
21-04-11, 05:50
Wellcome ! We would love to see you around more often :)

would you like to put prices of the fish that are for sale ?

kingrim
21-04-11, 07:07
wellcome zoran nice to meet you

tsagos has a point it would be great to put some prices :)

kwstas_original
21-04-11, 13:04
Hey Zoran, welcome!;)

I'd love to see your basement and i'm sure others too!
50 250 tanks?...WoW!
If you have any general pics of the whole place i'm very curious...:D
Although i don't wanna see the electricity bill!:D

Thanks for sharing and enjoy yourself:p

zorans83
21-04-11, 16:09
Coming from a monsterfish keeper it means a lot :)
You guys are crazyyyyyy!!!! :p I check some monsterfishkeeper tanks from time to time and just dont know what to say. The fish house is not much of a big deal.It's not organised as I want it to be so.. who am I kidding the place is a mess :D
That happens when you glue a tank after a tank and you change your concept of infrastructure about 100 times.But good news.I found a small basement near by and I'm turning this baby into a Tanganyika sanctuary and its going to look all pretty and stuff, and there wont be a hundred buckets lying around :D
I am constantly traveling to pick up some new species I don't have in my collection so I think it will be a good idea to make like a short story of How I got those fish and with lots of pictures and stuff.I do a thing like this for a couple of other international forums and people like it.What do you guys think?

kwstas_original
21-04-11, 17:12
Coming from a monsterfish keeper it means a lot :)
You guys are crazyyyyyy!!!! :p I check some monsterfishkeeper tanks from time to time and just dont know what to say. The fish house is not much of a big deal.It's not organised as I want it to be so.. who am I kidding the place is a mess :D
That happens when you glue a tank after a tank and you change your concept of infrastructure about 100 times.But good news.I found a small basement near by and I'm turning this baby into a Tanganyika sanctuary and its going to look all pretty and stuff, and there wont be a hundred buckets lying around :D
I am constantly traveling to pick up some new species I don't have in my collection so I think it will be a good idea to make like a short story of How I got those fish and with lots of pictures and stuff.I do a thing like this for a couple of other international forums and people like it.What do you guys think?
Mess or no mess wherever people puts his love and his passion the result is always great;)

So if i understand right you're going to rent a basement to house your fishroom?
Isn't it a perfect idea or what?!:D

You must have very interesting spices in your collection, i can't wait to see some stuff from you matte!:p

lingistis
21-04-11, 23:39
Welcome zorans83 to GAB :)

I am surprised to see that you are putting up fro grabs the “I am selling fish” aspect in this forum as well… straight from your first post. I would had expected, since you found that it is not affordable to sell fish to Greece, you to show us photographs of your aquarium and fish, tell us how you manage all those tanks ect… which are very interesting topics to talk about.

Myself, since I am a mbuna keeper and I am only a couple of hours drive from your town, why don’t you post were we can come and find you… I think this would be a great idea for a nice one-day return trip. That way we can see your fish first hand, learn from your experience and probably buy some rare to Greece species.

So that there would be no misconception to my post, I am referring to my original question to you about proper papers and veterinary control of your fish that are to be imported to the E.E. from a third country. You replied that this can be arranged but since it costs 180 euros we (by we, the members of the other Greek forum) should forget the hole thing and abandonee the idea of buying fish straight from you. This was only a couple of days ago… so my question is what has changed?

As I wrote, I would like to see photos of your breeding tank settings, read on your breeding methods and of course talk about mbuna ect… and if I am invited, I would seriously consider a day visit with friends to your facilities.

Για αρχή συγνώμη για την παρέμβαση αλλά βλέπω εδώ να εξελίσσετε ένα σοβαρό θέμα, δηλαδή η μετακίνησης προς πώληση ζωντανών μεταξύ χωρών μη μελών της Ε.Ε., το οποίο έχει γίνει θέμα συζήτησης και σε άλλα ξένα forum, με αρκετές αρνητικές κριτικές για όσους το πράττουν.

Τα παραπάνω ψάρια που προτίθεται να πουλήσει ο συνχομπίστας – πουλητής από τα Σκόπια θα μπουν νόμιμα στην Χώρα μας;

Θα συνοδεύονται από χαρτιά κτηνιάτρου;

Εάν ναι τότε όλα καλά :)

εάν όχι τότε μήπως ενθαρρύνετε η παράνομη διακίνηση ζωντανών μεταξύ χωρών :confused:

in the pond
22-04-11, 07:41
Very impressive pictures indeed!!!:p
Welcome to our company and thank you for sharing with us.

kwstas_original
22-04-11, 08:11
Για αρχή συγνώμη για την παρέμβαση αλλά βλέπω εδώ να εξελίσσετε ένα σοβαρό θέμα, δηλαδή η μετακίνησης προς πώληση ζωντανών μεταξύ χωρών μη μελών της Ε.Ε., το οποίο έχει γίνει θέμα συζήτησης και σε άλλα ξένα forum, με αρκετές αρνητικές κριτικές για όσους το πράττουν.

Τα παραπάνω ψάρια που προτίθεται να πουλήσει ο συνχομπίστας – πουλητής από τα Σκόπια θα μπουν νόμιμα στην Χώρα μας;

Θα συνοδεύονται από χαρτιά κτηνιάτρου;
Εάν ναι τότε όλα καλά :)

εάν όχι τότε μήπως ενθαρρύνετε η παράνομη διακίνηση ζωντανών μεταξύ χωρών :confused:
Συγνωμη κι ολας αλλα στην Ελλαδα δεν ερχονται μονο ψαρια απο την Ε.Ε.
Αληθεια αυτα καθεστε και συζητατε στα ξενα φορα?!:D

Και στην τελικη...εχεις παρει ποτε ψαρια με χαρτια κτηνιατρου?!?!?:confused:
Η ακομη και αυτα που εισαγωνται απο επισημους εμπορους συνοδευονται απο χαρτομανι?!?:rolleyes:

zorans83
22-04-11, 11:46
Lingistis I am also surprised that you are following me from forum to forum stating exactly the same thing over and over again.I have closed The add at the other forum mainly because of your demands.Which I find them to be ridiculous and by the way, so are all the other members of the forum, who have encouraged me to continue and not give up because of one .... guy who seams to be everywhere :).If you are that interested in my fish than why don't you write a pm instead of writing in my topics demands which are impossible to be meet.Please tell me if you see a price list anywhere in this topic.I haven't put one yet even though a couple of members have continuously asked me to.
To answer your question YES! you and a couple of your friends can come and visit me.Yes you can see my display tanks.You can see my breeding tanks.Hell I can even give you the key from the whole fish house if I thought that would be enough.But I get the feeling it still won't.After all if you feel that patriotic and take ti upon your self to protect the greek people from being damaged somehow by this transaction, you'd stop to read the add and see that fish offered are being payed in person and picked up in person.If I risk the trip all the way to Thesaloniki to meet someone I never met before and also risk the possibility of him not liking my fish (which then I sentence to death since I'll be coming back very late and they cant survive that long in a bag ) and that doesn't cut it for you and you need more??? I think a lot of guys reading this post to this point think the same thing and that is ...You are being ridiculous.You are either a breeder or a shop owner or engaged somehow in this business and hate to see things change for you.I am explaining this whole situation again not for you but for all the guys who you are trying to convince not to buy fish from me.
"We are able to provide the following documents base on each country’s specifications:
- Certificate of Origin 30 eur
- Fish Health Certificate SGD 20 eur
- CITES Permit 70 eur
It is the responsibility of the buyer to notify us about the requirement of all documentations in accordance with the
regulations of their destination country; we will complement all documents necessary. However, we will
not be liable for any missing documents, fines and confiscated goods if the buyer fails to notify us of the
requirements.
It is recommended that all live animals should be cleared from the customs in any condition. This is for the
welfare of the animals. And we will contribute our part should there be a need to."
The info in the citation mark is a part of the business terms I have with whole sale customers,or shop owners in other words retailers.In short I can provide you with all papers necessary at your expense.You still wont be able to import the fish since you'll need a registered quarantine and a licence to import live stock.That can be only provided to you by Greek authorities.I have tried to offer fish to another forum at a retail price and deliver ( not more than 50 fish at one trip).For that purpose It is possible for me to bring the fish to Thessaloníki and avoid all the extra paper charges.
Since the demand showed up to be not more than 10 fish and you my friend came with those ridiculous demands I concluded that it is really not worth for me economically to go through this whole thing.That is why I have closed the add even though I regret it.I am contacting a number of Shop owners who can reach my minimum quantity order and wont put 500% profit on them since the wholesale prices of my fish are ridiculously low does enabling everyone to have them.That was my idea when I started this whole fish house and it will hold me to the end.If no such agreement is met by any shop or importer I will try again to make an agreement with the forum owners and administrators.I guess you'll still be here to spoil that for everybody but don't worry.I'm a pretty persistent guy

lingistis
22-04-11, 17:35
Lingistis I am also surprised that you are following me from forum to forum stating exactly the same thing over and over again.

I am not following you... take a look at the date I regestered here...

I have closed The add at the other forum mainly because of your demands.Which I find them to be ridiculous and by the way, so are all the other members of the forum, who have encouraged me to continue and not give up because of one .... guy who seams to be everywhere :).

I am Greek... so its natural for me to be a member of the Greek forums... at which other forums not Greek are you a member?

If you are that interested in my fish than why don't you write a pm instead of writing in my topics demands which are impossible to be meet.

I am not asking... I am stating the law. Here you say things are impossible... later on you say you can... what is the truth?

This is a forum not a private chat room, things I have to say I say public.

Please tell me if you see a price list anywhere in this topic.I haven't put one yet even though a couple of members have continuously asked me to.

I am very carfull with what I write. I never wrote that you are selling... I said you implied it.

To answer your question YES! you and a couple of your friends can come and visit me.Yes you can see my display tanks.You can see my breeding tanks.Hell I can even give you the key from the whole fish house if I thought that would be enough.But I get the feeling it still won't.

As I wrote I am interested in visiting. So yes if you write were we can find you we will come. I would also like to see some photos of your facitity to get an idea of what we are expected to see... since you are inviting us over... So please after the "YES! you and a couple of your friends can come and visit me" let us know where you are so we can come.

After all if you feel that patriotic and take ti upon your self to protect the greek people from being damaged somehow by this transaction, you'd stop to read the add and see that fish offered are being payed in person and picked up in person.If I risk the trip all the way to Thesaloniki to meet someone I never met before and also risk the possibility of him not liking my fish (which then I sentence to death since I'll be coming back very late and they cant survive that long in a bag ) and that doesn't cut it for you and you need more???

So this is an add? Sure starts to look like one...

I think a lot of guys reading this post to this point think the same thing and that is ...You are being ridiculous.

I know how to swear also so take this back!

You are either a breeder or a shop owner or engaged somehow in this business and hate to see things change for you.

I stated that I am a mbuna keeper... nothing more... I aslo wrote
"That way we can see your fish first hand, learn from your experience and probably buy some rare to Greece species". Which part did you not understand?

I am explaining this whole situation again not for you but for all the guys who you are trying to convince not to buy fish from me.

I think you are afraid of something... because as I wrote... "and probably buy some rare to Greece species"

Thus if you do have interesting fish to offer why should one not buy them from you? I understand that you have mbuna that some of us are seeking for years. We have found them in other countries markets... so the question is what are you selling? If the fish are your bread I would like to read how they are raised from you, like I do from all people here before they offer there fish for sell... they dont come out of the bloom and say hi and here are my fish for sell. We dont know you from yesterday... so why should we trust you? Give us a reason to trust you as a hobby aquarist and not a shop seller. Give us links to your fish presentations in other forums. Im sure someone with so many tanks has presented them somewhere.

"We are able to provide the following documents base on each countryʼs specifications:
- Certificate of Origin 30 eur
- Fish Health Certificate SGD 20 eur
- CITES Permit 70 eur
It is the responsibility of the buyer to notify us about the requirement of all documentations in accordance with the
regulations of their destination country; we will complement all documents necessary. However, we will
not be liable for any missing documents, fines and confiscated goods if the buyer fails to notify us of the
requirements.
It is recommended that all live animals should be cleared from the customs in any condition. This is for the
welfare of the animals. And we will contribute our part should there be a need to."
The info in the citation mark is a part of the business terms I have with whole sale customers,or shop owners in other words retailers.In short I can provide you with all papers necessary at your expense.You still wont be able to import the fish since you'll need a registered quarantine and a licence to import live stock.That can be only provided to you by Greek authorities.I have tried to offer fish to another forum at a retail price and deliver ( not more than 50 fish at one trip).For that purpose It is possible for me to bring the fish to Thessaloníki and avoid all the extra paper charges.
Since the demand showed up to be not more than 10 fish and you my friend came with those ridiculous demands I concluded that it is really not worth for me economically to go through this whole thing.That is why I have closed the add even though I regret it.I am contacting a number of Shop owners who can reach my minimum quantity order and wont put 500% profit on them since the wholesale prices of my fish are ridiculously low does enabling everyone to have them.That was my idea when I started this whole fish house and it will hold me to the end.If no such agreement is met by any shop or importer I will try again to make an agreement with the forum owners and administrators.I guess you'll still be here to spoil that for everybody but don't worry.I'm a pretty persistent guy

You say "We" who are "we"? It looks like you are working with/for someone?

Here are some links of the fish you presented as yours....

http://www.cichlid.sk/clanok-410/iodotropheus-sprengerae-red-/

http://www.cichlid.sk/clanok-464/sciaenochromis-fryeri-ice-berg-red-fin-/

http://www.cichlid.sk/clanok-371/aulonocara-baenschi-benga/

http://www.cichlid.sk/clanok-379/aulonocara-hansbaenschi-/

as I wrote... give us a reason to trust you and we will buy your fish.

From http://www.cichlid.sk/ most of us can purchase them ourselves ;)

Good luck with the shop owners...

to cut a long story short...

present your fish room, lets talk about mbuna...

and tell us were can we find you in Skopia and we will save you the trip to Thessaliniki.

Happy Easter.

zorans83
22-04-11, 19:54
I am not following you... take a look at the date I regestered here...
I meant following my posts everywhere,you can be a member everywhere but don't have to have your share in every post especially mine
I am Greek... so its natural for me to be a member of the Greek forums... at which other forums not Greek are you a member?
www.aquaticacentral.com,www.mkreef.com,www.akvaris tika.com.mk,www.ciklidi.org,www.africancichlids-bg.com,You can see some of my display tanks there :)
I am not asking... I am stating the law. Here you say things are impossible... later on you say you can... what is the truth?
It was my mistake if I used the word impossible,The correct word would be stupid,since only stupid people would pay 120 euros worth of permits for 30 euros worth of fish
As I wrote I am interested in visiting. So yes if you write were we can find you we will come. I would also like to see some photos of your facitity to get an idea of what we are expected to see... since you are inviting us over... So please after the "YES! you and a couple of your friends can come and visit me" let us know where you are so we can come.
I am also careful what I write ! So I said even if I give you the keys from my fish house that still wont be enough since I think you are a breeder and engaged in comertial breeding and seeing you or dealing with you in any way can only hurt my business my hobby and my wellbeing
So this is an add?
I meant about the add in the other forum
I think you are afraid of something... because as I wrote... "and probably buy some rare to Greece species"

Thus if you do have interesting fish to offer why should one not buy them from you? I understand that you have mbuna that some of us are seeking for years. We have found them in other countries markets... so the question is what are you selling? If the fish are your bread I would like to read how they are raised from you, like I do from all people here before they offer there fish for sell... they dont come out of the bloom and say hi and here are my fish for sell. We dont know you from yesterday... so why should we trust you? Give us a reason to trust you as a hobby aquarist and not a shop seller. Give us links to your fish presentations in other forums. Im sure someone with so many tanks has presented them somewhere.
I mentioned previously what I'm afraid off and that's "you are a breeder" part.What I offered for sale in the other forum was on the list,Why you keep asking what I'm selling.You need to trust me as a breeder not a seller so take a look at my proposal for keeping you guys updated on my future imports and adventures of how I travel and collect my fish.The first one to come is My trip to Bulgaria and I'm going after the holiday to pick up these babies https://picasaweb.google.com/ekova4eva/Fish02?feat=di And some altos and aulonocaras so stay tuned :)

You say "We" who are "we"? It looks like you are working with/for someone?
That was a copy past from my web site business terms section.I work mostly alone even though I always get help when I need it from My friends cichlid keepers and I am always grateful to them.I use the word we to make the company sound more serious to wholesale customers.Some of these people are really successfull in their field so I don't want to sound not good enough.
Here are some links of the fish you presented as yours....
Pictures belong to fuljerova and I have a permission to use them.
If you run through my other posts where I talk about the fish and about where I mostly get them from youll see that I've clearly said that the greates part of my breeding colonies I've bought from cichliden-stadl and filjerova aka cichlid.sk so Yes fish in the pictures are mine.My mistake not to mention that the pictures are not mine.All of the pictures from the previous posts are also not taken by me or not mine even though they were pictures of my actual fish but I have mentioned that in the other forum.It is not an excuse that I haven't mentioned it here as well since pictures like that require a great deal of work and talent and they should be always credited to the people that have taken them thank you fuljerova and Vsutarov for letting me use your photos.
as i wrote... give us a reason to trust you and we will buy your fish.
The fish I offered in the other forum are not rarities,I don't mean to sound harsh but You probably don't have a great selection to choose from in Greece.Here is the same thing, so you can follow my footsteps and try to pick up some fish from surrounding countries.Just try not to be so demanding with papers and forms and if you do make sure they are worth it cause nobody likes to do a 24 hour job for a 4 hour pay :)
I guess this doesn't answer your question :( give me a chance and you'll see.Follow my posts ask questions(not questions about how much money I make or stupid stuff related to my work but questions that do matter.Sorry lingistis but your questions are silly to me.I have never been in trouble with the law for importing 20 fish. I have been for importing 200 without papers but that's a story too long for this post :) and if you give me a chance I'll share it with you in the near future and the stories to come :)
From http://www.cichlid.sk/ most of us can purchase them ourselves o
Why don't you. Fuljerova and her husband own one of the best cichlids I've seen.I can also help you with your choices since some of the fish do not look as good in person as they do on the pictures.But don't worry The fish I got from her are really pretty:D
Happy Easter.
And happy easter to you and all members of this wonderful forum
PS. Tell me what positions you want me to take of my breeding house so theres no confusion to who's this breeding house is. I'll take some photos of me as well in there but that wont prove it's my house since I said I visit too many breeders and could just as easily take some of their pictures and present the fishrooms as mine. I am open to suggestions .:)
Regards,
Zoran

lingistis
22-04-11, 20:35
Im not going to comment since you fail to answer the main parameter of this all...

to cut a long story short...

present your fish room, lets talk about mbuna...

Happy Easter.

Your links are too generic... give us a derect link to one of your presentations... not a display tank.

Take any kind of photos you like... maybe next time you are in Bitola - Monastiri we meet in person.

Happy Easter and enjoy your Cichlids !

zorans83
22-04-11, 21:13
Ufff you are doing it again lingistis.But don't worry I never get tired :p
I do not allow anyone I don't know or even the ones I know but don't trust in my fish house.You had the chance to buy my "rare" mbunas but you wanted 120 euros worth of papers for them.But don't worry.Some people are still interested in them and soon enough they will have them and you can still stay here and ask whatever you need to ask.I imagine you as a child in a grocery store asking the guy at the desk a million questions Do you have this, Do you have that? and never buying anything. :) No one is twisting your arm and forcing you to buy fish.And please don't say you do this for the other members of the forum :smt120.I have asked you to be patient and give me a chance and you'll get proof but you can't do that so please step back and let people who can be patient and who can give me a chance go through.
I've sold many comertial species all over my country so can't remember who bought what from Bitola.I don't go there but send fish via express cargo .
Dont get this too personal but you sir are starting to scare me :)
I don't think I want to meet you in person thank god you are not one of the guys who ordered fish from me.I get the feeling you'll go all the way to calling the cops on me just for 20 fish :) I'ts a good thing I've already been there as I have mentioned in my previous post staid at customs whole night paid a penalty of 400 eu but the thing that hurt the most was all my fish were taken from me.But hey did that stop me?No that is why I am here enjouing the reputation of being the best cichlid breeder in my country Bulgaria,Serbia,Albania,Kosovo and guess what country is next.Just guess :)
Greek people will have every cichlid they desire and it wont cost them an arm or a leg.I saw some of the prices of saltwater fish offered in greece and I guess Greece was blessed with people who made a difference in that area and that is why you enjoy those prices today.Well I am positively certain that I can do the same thing those people did.I know greek hobists want that.I know it simply because I am just another fish keeper who wants to have those pretty fish and don't have to pay a fortune I dont have for them to be mine.

xLoMoc
22-04-11, 21:22
Nice cichlids Zoran and nice try to care about those tanks.Realy good job keep it up. ! :smt023

lingistis
22-04-11, 22:19
Δεν ξέρω τι έχει πάθει το παλικάρι από τα Σκόπια και να μας λέει ότι είναι ο καλύτερος στην αναπαραγωγή κιχλίδων στις διπλανές χώρες και σε λίγο και στην χώρα μας. Από την άλλη ίσως παρουσιάζεται και μια ευκαιρία να βρουν κάποιοι φίλοι είδη από κιχλίδες σχετικά δυσεύρετες στην περιοχή τους.

Σαν κίνηση την βρίσκω σωστή… μπορεί να έχει και κάτι που θα το δούμε για πρώτη φορά και να είναι πραγματικά αξιόλογο… άσχετα από τιμές… θέλω να πω ότι όποιος πουλάει πρέπει και να ανταμείβετε για τον κόπο του και για το τι προσφέρει ανάλογα. Δεν είπα σε κανέναν να μην αγοράσει, απλό για μένα … αφού θέλει να συνεργαστεί ας είναι ειλικρινείς.

Το όλο θέμα είναι ότι δεν έχει κάνει ένα βήμα για να με πείσει ότι είναι χομπίστας όπως μας λέει. Γιατί τότε ναι έχει πολύ νόημα να υποστηρίξουμε ένα χομπίστα. Για μένα είναι ένας μεσάζον μιας εταιρίας, και αν είναι έτσι ας μας το πει για να το ξέρουν όσοι του ζητήσουν ψάρια και όχι να λέει πως έχει 90 ενυδρεία σε υπόγεια που θα νοικιαστεί κλπ. Που είναι οι φώτο από τα δικά του ψάρια… οι εταιρίες τα δικά του ψάρια ζήλεψαν και βγάλανε φώτο για να πουλήσουν… και κάποια ψάρια στις φώτο είναι από το 1996. Δεν μου αρέσει να με περνάνε για χαζό. Όσοι έχουμε ψάρια όλοι έχουμε αναρτήσει φώτο έστω και από το κινητό!!! Στις δε αναπαραγωγές παίζει παρουσίαση πρώτη μεγέθους και εδώ το παλικάρι πούλησε τις προάλλες όπως λέει 1600 ψάρια στην Τουρκία και δεν έχει ούτε μια δική του φώτο. Δεν μας δίνει ούτε ένα λινκ από παρουσίαση του σε ξένο φόρουμ… μόνο βιτρίνες σε ενυδρεία καταστημάτων... καλά πως τον βρίσκουν αυτοί οι ξένοι έμποροι? Έχει τόσα ενυδρεία και δεν έχει ούτε μια φώτο του δωματίου με τα ψάρια?

Καλά μας έχουν για τόσο χαϊβάνια? Πες μας παλικάρι ότι μπορείς να εξηγηθείς και να μας φέρεις τα τάδε ψάρια από την τάδε εταιρία στην τάδε τιμή… άσε τα ψέματα και τα χαζά περί με φοβάσαι μήπως είμαι εκτροφέας. Όλο και κάποιοι θα θελήσουν να σου αγοράσουν ψάρια ξέροντας όμως ότι δεν είναι από χομπίστα αλλά από τον Zoran από το http://www.cichlidsmk.com/

Εσύ λοιπόν που είσαι μέγας εκτροφέας πες μας για το τρόπο που κάνεις τις αναπαραγωγές σου.

Μπορεί εσύ να μην βαριέσαι αλλά δεν γίνεσαι και πιστικός. Εγώ μπορεί να κάνω σαν μικρό παιδί αλλά εσύ είσαι που δεν απαντάς σε καμία ερώτηση… πως περιμένεις να αγοράσω?

Είσαι λοιπόν ένας επαγγελματίας του χώρου και όχι χομπίστας.

xLoMoc
22-04-11, 22:29
Φιλε και μενα κατι δεν μου καθεται καλα με αυτονα.
Παρολα αυτα ομως αν ειναι ολα ετσι οπως λει εχει κανει μια πολυ καλη προσπαθεια και τον σεβομαι.

mikrosaquaristas
22-04-11, 22:45
το χαιβάνια πως θα του το μεταφράσει ο αυτόματος μεταφραστής???:D

xLoMoc
22-04-11, 22:46
χαχαχαχ :D

lingistis
22-04-11, 22:50
Και εγώ αυτό ακριβώς λέω xLoMoc... ότι έχει μια άξια λόγου συλλογή από ψάρια... αν μπορεί να τα φέρει και στην Θεσ/νίκη με τους όρους που λέει και να πάρει ο κόσμος μπράβο του... αλλά να μην λέει ότι είναι χομπίστας κλπ. Ας πει την αλήθεια.

xLoMoc
22-04-11, 23:01
Συμφωνο

kwstas_original
22-04-11, 23:01
Γιαννη εξηγησε μου κατι...

Ποιο ακριβως ειναι το κολλημα ακομη και επαγγελματιας να ειναι ο ανθρωπος και να τρωει ψωμι απο ολη την υποθεση, να συνεργαστει καποιος μαζι του?
Σας χαλαει να βρειτε ενα ψαρι απο την τεραστια συλλογη του που βλεπετε απο την Ελλαδα με κυαλια?
Και να σας το φερει κι ολας!
Αντε βρες επαγγελματια στην Ελλαδα να το κανει αυτο και οχι στα Σκοπια!

Αντε κοιταξτε οι βορειοι να χτυπησετε κανενα διαμαντακι που ολο και κατι θα υπαρχει με 90 ενυδρεια οπως υποστηριζει και αφηστε τα υπολοιπα...ας ειναι οτι θελει ο ανθρωπος...τι σας νοιαζει?
Εκμεταλευτειτε το (με την καλη εννοια) προς ωφελος ολων μας/σας!:smt052

mikrosaquaristas
22-04-11, 23:03
high van μήπως...Ιούλιε!!! (δεν είμαι κώστας!!!!):smt052

lingistis
22-04-11, 23:30
Κώστα προσωπικά δεν με χαλάει καθόλου, ο Ήλιος βγαίνει για όλους, και μακάρι ο άνθρωπος να κάνει καλά ότι επαγγέλλεται και να ανταμείβετε. Τα έχω γράψει αυτά. Αλλά Κώστα σε κάθε συναλλαγή ξεκινάς ότι ο άλλος θα είναι ειλικρινής μαζί σου.

Τέλος το όλο θέμα άρχισε με μια ερώτηση εάν τα ζωντανά του είναι ο.κ. για είσοδο στην Ελλάδα.

Δεν έχω να προσθέσω τίποτα άλλο και δεν θέλω να φανεί ότι του χαλάω την δουλειά... ας πάρουν όσοι του παράγγειλαν και ας μας πουν εντυπώσεις... ελπίζω να παράγγειλαν κάτι δυσεύρετο... παίδες Λαμπίδο έχουμε :D
-------------------------
Zoran από το http://www.cichlidsmk.com/ (http://www.cichlidsmk.com/) ... ότι ήταν να πω το είπα... μην περιμένεις να ξανασχοληθώ.

Since you are not posting any tanks I think I will. Here is one that I liked....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz-M6SbaOGE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Καλές δουλειες.

zorans83
22-04-11, 23:50
Και εγώ αυτό ακριβώς λέω xLoMoc... ότι έχει μια άξια λόγου συλλογή από ψάρια... αν μπορεί να τα φέρει και στην Θεσ/νίκη με τους όρους που λέει και να πάρει ο κόσμος μπράβο του... αλλά να μην λέει ότι είναι χομπίστας κλπ. Ας πει την αλήθεια.
Lets start with you? Who are you.Why all concerned with how I bring my fish to Thesaloniki.Why the need to know everything about me and my fish.Do you want their birth certificats? :)
Well I'll keep my promise and continue to answer your silly questions till you get tired of asking.First you should know what kind of a person I am. I have a store for leather goods bags and accesories.I work there all by my self 12 hours a day.I am the companies accountant owner menager salesmam, you name it buddy.I've qualified for the olympic games at 19.Finished undergraduate studies in psychology and masters in clinical psychology in the turkish republic of northern cyprus in the Near East University.
So the above said should tell you everything.I never get tired.I'm as persistent as a mule :).And the last but not least I am a psychologyst by education so dont worry I wont give up on you :p
Now let's get down to business
You should really try to keep a track on my posts since I never just try to sell fish but always try to contribute somehow to the forums by giving ideas or DIY projects.These projects are mine unless I specify they arent.
You doubt that I am a cichlid lover.Now that really hurts mate.Come to think of it when it comes from you ... it doesnt :p
Some of your words
Could I ask you things for hours, but here you do not know how to take off photo of your fish ... only to draw up contracts know.
It was you in the first place starting the topic about papers so don't you dare saying I don't know anything about fish but only care about contracts.That is just mean.
Parameters of water in your aquarium (ie by type) ... and tell us what to feed him ... why so hard to get enough fish ... tell us if what the young hurry out of the mouth of the mother and in what age or leave the mothers to complete the cycle and let themselves freely small. Are you from those who do not even waiting to burst the eggs and incubates alone; What foods raise their young, what the conversion rate of food and what their growth. At what age reach 5 cm.
The first tests I used were from sera and it is not a lie when I say they were the lost I have bought.It is my opinion that when it comes to measuring water parameters in Skopje tests are a waste of money.That is not to say you shouldn't use them it is just that I havent found them that usefull for me
I have told you what I feed my cichlids with.Osi spirulina pelets,NLS cichlids formula,Ocean nutrition spirulina flakes,Tropical spirulina forte,Tetra pro vegetable... the list goes on and on.Why these foods.Why not.I have wrote in the other forum that I also use tetra discus from time to time and I received an immediate reaction from some guys.That is not an easy topic to talk about since it goes oposite of some experienced cichlid keepers in greece.But if you want we can talk about it as well.
I strip the fish every 10 days.How many days they're keeping the young in the mouth? are you kidding me.Do you know how many fish we're talking here.Do you expect me to write down the date every time a fish gets lucky in one of my tanks :)
Like I said every 10 days I strip all females that are visible to carry young.Sometimes they come out ass eggs so I put them in the exact tumblers I described how you can make in the other forum.You missed that post didn't you?
Fish that come out with eggsacks are going in DIY breeders and not being fed till they lose their eggsack.I wait for a couple of days for them to get better swimmers since theres a slight circulation in the rearing tanks and I don't want to exhaust them from the beginning.For the babies I use the same food as for the adults.Some small pieces of spirulina tabs always stay on the bottom and for a long time if there is no circulation so fish can eat for hours which means I dont have to feed them every second :) I also have some home made recepies which aren't entirely mine but quite useful.I'll write those too but cant do it in one day (or can I ) :)
It is easier on the females to strip them early from the eggs since this is not a natural condition for them so they get exausted.They young and inexperienced ones don't eat while caring at thats tough on them.But even so I try to leave the fish till the end for the first couple of spawns just to let the mom experience motherhood and its a great chance for her to practice her jaw.If she can open it more she can carry more eggs.This is not to say that if a fish has a big jaw it can carry a great amount of eggs.That is totaly dependent on the fishes' reproductive abilities but even if she can lay a hundred eggs if she can't carry them all she will swollow or spit out the extra ones.Now quickly linquistis write this whole thing down and figure out how you can get your fish to breed quicker there are money to be made :P
This post really got long... sorry guys but lingistis asked for it :)
Oh yeah .I forgot. Who you calling a Jackass.. Jackass! :p

xLoMoc
22-04-11, 23:52
Lets start with you? Who are you.Why all concerned with how I bring my fish to Thesaloniki.Why the need to know everything about me and my fish.Do you want their birth certificats? :)
Well I'll keep my promise and continue to answer your silly questions till you get tired of asking.First you should know what kind of a person I am. I have a store for leather goods bags and accesories.I work there all by my self 12 hours a day.I am the companies accountant owner menager salesmam, you name it buddy.I've qualified for the olympic games at 19.Finished undergraduate studies in psychology and masters in clinical psychology in the turkish republic of northern cyprus in the Near East University.
So the above said should tell you everything.I never get tired.I'm as persistent as a mule :).And the last but not least I am a psychologyst by education so dont worry I wont give up on you :p
Now let's get down to business
You should really try to keep a track on my posts since I never just try to sell fish but always try to contribute somehow to the forums by giving ideas or DIY projects.These projects are mine unless I specify they arent.
You doubt that I am a cichlid lover.Now that really hurts mate.Come to think of it when it comes from you ... it doesnt :p
Some of your words
Could I ask you things for hours, but here you do not know how to take off photo of your fish ... only to draw up contracts know.
It was you in the first place starting the topic about papers so don't you dare saying I don't know anything about fish but only care about contracts.That is just mean.
Parameters of water in your aquarium (ie by type) ... and tell us what to feed him ... why so hard to get enough fish ... tell us if what the young hurry out of the mouth of the mother and in what age or leave the mothers to complete the cycle and let themselves freely small. Are you from those who do not even waiting to burst the eggs and incubates alone; What foods raise their young, what the conversion rate of food and what their growth. At what age reach 5 cm.
The first tests I used were from sera and it is not a lie when I say they were the lost I have bought.It is my opinion that when it comes to measuring water parameters in Skopje tests are a waste of money.That is not to say you shouldn't use them it is just that I havent found them that usefull for me
I have told you what I feed my cichlids with.Osi spirulina pelets,NLS cichlids formula,Ocean nutrition spirulina flakes,Tropical spirulina forte,Tetra pro vegetable... the list goes on and on.Why these foods.Why not.I have wrote in the other forum that I also use tetra discus from time to time and I received an immediate reaction from some guys.That is not an easy topic to talk about since it goes oposite of some experienced cichlid keepers in greece.But if you want we can talk about it as well.
I strip the fish every 10 days.How many days they're keeping the young in the mouth? are you kidding me.Do you know how many fish we're talking here.Do you expect me to write down the date every time a fish gets lucky in one of my tanks :)
Like I said every 10 days I strip all females that are visible to carry young.Sometimes they come out ass eggs so I put them in the exact tumblers I described how you can make in the other forum.You missed that post didn't you?
Fish that come out with eggsacks are going in DIY breeders and not being fed till they lose their eggsack.I wait for a couple of days for them to get better swimmers since theres a slight circulation in the rearing tanks and I don't want to exhaust them from the beginning.For the babies I use the same food as for the adults.Some small pieces of spirulina tabs always stay on the bottom and for a long time if there is no circulation so fish can eat for hours which means I dont have to feed them every second :) I also have some home made recepies which aren't entirely mine but quite useful.I'll write those too but cant do it in one day (or can I ) :)
It is easier on the females to strip them early from the eggs since this is not a natural condition for them so they get exausted.They young and inexperienced ones don't eat while caring at thats tough on them.But even so I try to leave the fish till the end for the first couple of spawns just to let the mom experience motherhood and its a great chance for her to practice her jaw.If she can open it more she can carry more eggs.This is not to say that if a fish has a big jaw it can carry a great amount of eggs.That is totaly dependent on the fishes' reproductive abilities but even if she can lay a hundred eggs if she can't carry them all she will swollow or spit out the extra ones.Now quickly linquistis write this whole thing down and figure out how you can get your fish to breed quicker there are money to be made :P
This post really got long... sorry guys but lingistis asked for it :)
Oh yeah .I forgot. Who you calling a Jackass.. Jackass! :p

Its better for u to change the way you speak about the members of the forum...

zorans83
23-04-11, 00:03
I will speak as I am spoken to.Don't call names if you don't like them.And it would be nice if you guys try to continue the conversation in English.Not because this is an English talking section and rules of forum but because you make me feel isolated and made fun of.I don't think I deserve that.:confused:

lingistis
23-04-11, 00:13
I rarely miss anything important Zoran, I did read your post and it was interesting, but for know it is not for me. It looks like you get lost in the translation so Im writing in English. You wrote something about how your fish... that is a good for you since we start to understand.

I said in my previous post I will not respond to your posts again…

Zoran no one called you a Jackass... its the translation of χαϊβάνια

And as I wrote earlier in Greek… hope you sell some people here interesting fish.

Donʼt expect me to respond to anything else…

Have a good Easter.

kingrim
23-04-11, 00:21
zoran sells fish if anyone like his fish he can buy if someone does like his fish he dont buy it is that simple....
i dont know any store in my town that tells the customer how they raise their fish or what's the chemistry of their water....
so i dont think that it is a big deal how zoran raise the fish but zoran it would be better if you upload some photos from every kind of fish you have with price so we could see your fish to have an idea what we buy

anyway we are big boys so plz stop

zorans83
23-04-11, 00:58
I apologize from the bottom of my heart for saying jaskass even though I din't mentione to who since I don't know who it came from.That is why I also put a smiley on the end.I apologise to Xlomoc for my comments since I obviously have translated them back.Thank you lingistics for clearing things up.I do not however take back the words I said about you guys talking in greek since that was exactly how I felt.
Lingistis don't mater weather you respond to my writings or not.I took it upon my self to answer each and every one of your questions and I am a man of my word.It is too bad your questions were business related from the beginning.Follow my topics and you're free to ask anything in particular about the discussion or the method or the fish.It is sad to see that I haven't got a single questions about the video I posted and so many people have seen it yet.I guess theres nothing to ask the procedure is pretty simple.I haven't seen too many guys do a strip like this so lingistis you of all I expected to comment about it or ask something.
I will try to be as transparent as I can be but there are always going to be questions that will be bad for me to answer so thank you for the understanding.From the first time I set foot to a greek forum (not this one in particular)I have presented my self as a breeder.I love what I do.And No!
I am not all about the money.Do you know anyone that would go through answering all this questions if he didn't care ?
.The pictures showed are from most of the fish in the offer.It's not much of an offer anyways I don't know what all the fuzz of "rare" mbunas was all about.

Apostolis
23-04-11, 08:53
Θα έλεγα να ξεκολλήσετε λίγο με το θέμα...
Αν είναι για το καλό του χόμπι μας και με ΝΟΜΙΜΟ τρόπο ας έρθουν ψάρια και από την Ανατολική Μογγολία ακόμη...
Σταματήστε τις εμπάθειες...
Ο φίλος μας zorans83 θα είναι ανοιχτός σε κριτική από τα μέλη του φόρουμ μας για τις υπηρεσίες και τα ψάρια του ανεξάρτητα από την καταγωγή του.

I think it is better to stop here...
If it is for the benefit of our hobby in Greece and in a LEGAL way, let fish come even from East Mongolia...
Stop all empathy...
Our friend zorans83 will be subject to criticism by the members of our forum for his services and livestock, regardless of his descent.

imichal
23-04-11, 12:26
Συμφωνο....
Νομιζω οτι απο την στιγμή που τα ψαρια τα παραδιδει στην θεσσαλονικη και τα εισαγει μονος του εγώ δεν βλέπω καποιο προβλημα στην συναλλαγή. Δεν τα εισαγουμε εμεις ούτε καποιος από τους τυχον ενδιαφερομενους. Χαρτια κτηνιατρου σου δίνουν οταν κάποιος χομπιστας πουλαει στις αγγελιες ψαρακια ? Χλωμο το βλέπω και υπερβολικο.....