PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : My central american ciclids and Flowerhorn

chipura
22-03-09, 00:16
Hi guys this is my first time here and i like to show you my stuff thanks comments welcome I would like to show you some pics but how do i put the pics in the tthread!

Γιώργος Κ
22-03-09, 00:29
Hi guys this is my first time here and i like to show you my stuff thanks comments welcome I would like to show you some pics but how do i put the pics in the tthread!

Welcome chipura!:p
If you can read Greek read this: http://www.aquatek.gr/vb/showthread.php?t=7550

chipura
22-03-09, 00:42
I cant find the brouse botton but if you go to the albums you can see some of my fish thanks:p:smt013

Γιώργος Κ
22-03-09, 01:14
It is easy!!!

Raven
22-03-09, 02:55
Hi Chipura ! Welcome aboard. R U Greek ? how are you able to read all these Greek conversations?:)
Hope you don't mind -trying to be helpful , here are your pictures:

chipura
22-03-09, 03:30
My name is Georgios and i was born in Chios Greece and i can read Greek ,I live in NY now for 40 years but i never forgot my culture and who iam but i cant write Greek but that shouldnt stop us from shareing our fish keeping experiences with each other after all we all are fishkeepers right now.I mainly keep all cichlids and also the hybrid ones as you know Flower horn ,I love pure and hybrids together wich has become a hot topic among deffrent aquarium societies all over the world .I still have tons of pics to show you and im very happy to be part of your family!:smt045

chipura
22-03-09, 03:40
My nefhew is coming to live for good back in Greece ,Can you get Jardini arowanas in Greece ,He will become a member later once he gets his fish tanks ready and you will see his set ups but please let me know if you can get asian or jardini arowanas like the one i just got he is only 3 inches and eats like a shark

Πάνος
22-03-09, 20:05
hi chipura!!!
welcome to G.A.B!
we are expecting your nephew to join us as well..;)

chipura
23-03-09, 00:29
I'm very happy to be here with you guys it's a honor to see a wonderful site in progress here in Greece bravo!